Author Topic: beyond good and evil help(possible spoilers)  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Baz

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
beyond good and evil help(possible spoilers)
« on: December 19, 2003, 06:59:06 PM »
right now im on the moon and i jsut resqued payj from the orange crystal thing with those beams of light, but i have NO clue what to do after i tried messing around with everything and i know its gotta be right n front of me, any help would be appreciated.
holla if you hear me

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
RE: beyond good and evil help(possible spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 12:15:24 PM »
I am stuck at the Slaughterhouse.  Specifically I am stuck trying to get in.  There is suppose to be a hole in a wall in the third race, but I can't find it.  I am at the slaughterhouse race, in track 3 and I cannot find a damn hole big enough for the hovercraft.  Am I in the right place?  Do I have to race in the first races?  This kind of stuff makes me forget about finishing a game. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Polemistis

• Pirate Commando Elite Space Pirate Shocktrooper!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:beyond good and evil help(possible spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 10:20:00 AM »
I seem to have lost Pey'j! I am now suppost to go into the Factory. I get to the first fence blocking your path but I can't get through because I don't got Pey'j with me to cut the fence. If I go to the Akuda Bar, it shows his status bar thing in the right top corner of the screen. Am I suppost to find him or something? Please help me if you know what to do...
Currently Playing: Kirby: Canvas Curse
Most Wanted: Next Cubed Zelda

What the hell? An Aezbit?!? PRESS L+R+B TO REBOOT SYSTEM!!

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 07:13:43 PM »

Originally posted by: Baz
right now im on the moon and i jsut resqued payj from the orange crystal thing with those beams of light, but i have NO clue what to do after i tried messing around with everything and i know its gotta be right n front of me, any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if you still need help or not.  After you save Pey'j, there's a little room with a mdisk reader behind the place that Pey'j was trapped in.  If you look next to the mdisk reader, you will see that there is a glass wall in front of you.  Jade can slip through on the left side of the glass.  Hope that helps.
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 07:16:54 PM »

Originally posted by: nitsujdark
I am stuck at the Slaughterhouse.  Specifically I am stuck trying to get in.  There is suppose to be a hole in a wall in the third race, but I can't find it.  I am at the slaughterhouse race, in track 3 and I cannot find a damn hole big enough for the hovercraft.  Am I in the right place?  Do I have to race in the first races?  This kind of stuff makes me forget about finishing a game. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

To the best of my knowledge, you do not have to beat the first two races to do this.  If you go slowly, then you will see a hole that -- if I remember correctly -- is protected with a couple of red lasers.  Just jump over them to the other side
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?