Author Topic: I-Ninja Website Launches  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
I-Ninja Website Launches
« on: October 02, 2003, 01:27:02 PM »
Namco's upcoming action title for all three consoles gets its own website.

Namco Hometek Inc. Unveils Official I-Ninja Web Site

Pint-Sized Warrior Makes His Online Debut

Leading video games publisher Namco Hometek Inc. announced today the launch of the official Web site for I-Ninja, the popular new action adventure game scheduled for release on PlayStation®2, Xbox® and Nintendo GameCube in Q4 2003.  The Web site, http://www.ininjagame.com, provides a wealth of information, including the latest news, detailed game information, screenshots and a short movie of game play footage.  The diehard I-Ninja follower will feast on the latest online toys, including wallpaper designs, instant message icons, message board avatars and a soon-unveiled desktop communicator.  Additionally, an online message board allows I-Ninja fans to discuss the upcoming release and participate in “Sensei’s Dojo,” a forum dedicated to the creation of new Ninja principles.  By registering on the site, members can access the I-Ninja forums, receive e-mail updates and immerse themselves in the I-Ninja community.

I-Ninja delivers an adrenaline-charged action adventure experience in beautifully detailed environments, each uniquely designed to challenge young I-Ninja and his abilities.  With a small, earthlike planet called “The World” as his stage, I-Ninja travels from island to island, obtaining new Ninja belts, recovering lost relics and facing his ultimate nemesis.  Along the way, he fights fearsome enemies and overcomes obstacles as he attempts to outwit guardians, masters, mini bosses and evil army members.  In a game play style challenging the powers of gravity, I-Ninja shreds rails, covers long distances with sword copter spins, utilizes chains and grapple hooks, runs on walls and displays specialized ninja moves to navigate through any challenging situation.

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!