Author Topic: Khushrenada Enterprises. We're Hiring!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Khushrenada Enterprises. We're Hiring!
« on: August 20, 2018, 05:38:59 PM »
As many of you know, Fortune 500 has stopped listing Khushrenada Enterprises because we always end up number 1 on their polls so in order to make it competitive they've just given us a lifetime achievement award of Business Excellence. Don't let the fact the company has been declared illegal in 285 countries make you think that has anything to do with it.

Since we are so highly sought after (and not just by law enforcement), people are always submitting their resumes to us. The problem is that we just don't have much turn around. Once people are hired into our company, they want to stay with us for life. I think it's because our blackmail division really is the best in the business. Anyways, this means that anytime there is an opening, it makes waves due to the demand from people clamoring to claim it.

Well, good news, NWR Users. Khushrenada Enterprises has decided to open up a branch in the NWR Forums! This means that someone here could instantly have their life changed forever (like a car crash) by being hired as representative here on the forums! Think you have what it takes to be part of a globally renounced company across the world? Ready to put your skills to the test to be the best and beat the rest? Are you able to take on 21st century problems with 16th century solutions?

Then come on in to this thread for an interview and tell us what makes you special and why you think you'd be a good fit for our company. No experience necessary!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 12:02:32 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Khushrenada Enterprises. We're Hiring!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
Well, then, it's a good thing Khushrenada Enterprises has an excellent training program to get you the skills necessary to succeed. I assume the no is in response to one of the questions as to your fitness in working for us?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »
Probably wasn't. What makes you make that assumption?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 07:44:44 PM »
Generally the words yes and no are given out as an answer to a question and there are only three questions in the original post and they all have to do with asking a candidate if they feel prepared to work at K.E. Therefore, putting the two together, it would make logical sense that your response of no is in regard to the three questions and that you don't think you are a capable enough person to work at K.E.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
No can also be used as a response to a command. If you take that into light, it's possible the previous post was in response to a command and not a question, and the whole assumption your argument is based on is faulty.

Probably.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 08:47:22 PM »
I think you need to slow down on the caffeinated cheese. It's making your brain race all over to find things that are not there. There's no command in the original post. Just as offer that you can choose to accept or refuse. Plus, I really thought we'd see more users around today and maybe a few more joke accounts so I wanted to give them a couple threads to play around with and start things off but, boy oh boy, people just aren't around to engage in these forums it seems.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 08:52:48 PM »
what

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 09:04:59 PM »
Are you looking for a job, your poor wandering soul?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 10:00:00 PM »
Look man, I need my cagfeinated cheese!