Author Topic: Splatoon 2 (4-Man Team+)  (Read 1640 times)

Offline DrinCalhar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Splatoon 2 (4-Man Team+)
« on: May 02, 2017, 01:19:20 AM »
I am trying to get a 4 man team together for Splatoon 2. I would love to play horde mode (new mode) or just 4v4. I know there is a place to share friend codes but would anyone be interested in getting more into this game and preparing. I am fine with more than 4 guys since not all 4 of us could always be one when the other 3 are. I am not amazing at Splatoon either since I only have about 10 hours total play time between both but I would be up for learning and constructive criticism. I would love it if anyone has a discord/teamspeak we could use. I have friends with one but I will be trying to find out if we could use a channel to play other stuff.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:25:58 AM by DrinCalhar »

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon 2 (4-Man Team+)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:28:48 AM »
Hey DrinCalhar! Welcome to the forums. Glad to see someone interested in playing some Splatootie when it comes out.

However, we actually already have a forum for matchmaking and smack talk, aptly named "Matchmaking and Smack Talk." These topics will likely be moved there shortly enough. Good luck!
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon 2 (4-Man Team+)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 06:00:17 PM »
Actually, he posted in there originally for starting up an MK8D tournament but got no response so I see he posted that same thing in here along with the Splatoon thread we are now in but there's really been no response about it here either. We're too lazy for tournaments here, I suppose. Just name us the winner already instead of having to go through all that work.

Interestingly, we've had some discussion about updating the forums and it was suggested to just do away with the Matchmaking forum and have people post matchmaking topics in the Console or Handheld discussion threads. I guess we can consider this a test to see if creates any change in matchmaking activity or will result in a lot of similar threads being created in this section of the forum with the Switch taking off and people wanting to get together to play on it.

Hence, I'm going to let these topics stay here as a test to see what happens unless another moderator thinks differently and wants to move them to Matchmaking and keeps things business as usual here.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.