Author Topic: Mafia 63: Something... of the Daleks: Day 2: Renegade Daleks vs. Renegade Canon  (Read 10679 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I'am innocent! For god's sake help me out here.
God damn random killer's!
8) that's what they all say bub.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
I'am innocent! For god's sake help me out here.
God damn random killer's!

I'm inclined to believe you, but if we reach the deadline without someone breaking the tie in your favor, i'm gonna have to switch my vote from Ceric to you.  Per Pokepal's rules:

don't force a tie, or I start trolling the entire game

I don't care to find out what he means by that.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:54:41 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
I changed my vote to Khush...he hasn't talked to me and he usually does...I am curious why he is silent.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Well, if he trolls the entire game, the game will be either mostly pointless...or the most amazing game ever created.  Or probably BOTH!!!

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Oh it's a three way tie again... wonderful

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I changed my vote to Khush...he hasn't talked to me and he usually does...I am curious why he is silent.

Ha ha ha. Hi. I'm Khushrenada and I'm talking to you.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile

Ha ha ha. Hi. I'm Khushrenada and I'm talking to you.
Is this supposed to be some sort of high school relationship type thing?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Beats me. Actually, the reason I'm inclined to believe Spak-Spang is innocent is because he didn't try to approach me this game unlike Stratos Holiday game where he approached me and then suckered me good.

However, I will tell you what I told Stratos in response to a pm he sent last night since I hadn't tried to contact him either.

Ha ha. Alright. Personally, I'm continually trying to re-invent how I play and do what I can to break down my threat level. I'm trying to get to Nickmitch levels of being around yet ignored.

Thus, I've contacted no one and spent no time trying to figure anything out. I'll make myself a whammy. If a mafia wants to target me, they're doing it because of reputation instead of looking for legit threats to them. It's my way of pulling a sort of joke on them.

I'm just going to check in everyday, throw out a random vote, make a few comments or jokes and leave it at that.

Of course, if I end up surviving for a few days then I may change my mind and suddenly start playing harder. However, since I was able to just get a win in the last game I played (Spak-Spang's Godzilla Mafia), I'm in casual mode again and not that hungry for a victory. You can tell the difference when I've gone a few games without a win like when I was the focus of you Holiday Mafia as I tried to control that game and uncover everything. Today, I threw out a vote for Ceric as a joke which I was going to change if it got any momentum as I really haven't looked too deeply into whether I feel he should be targeted or not. If I was playing with my usual killer instinct, I'd have done something to take over today's vote.

I'm just trying to play casual for once and not hardcore. Quit trying to pull me back into hardcore mode!

Now admittedly, I have broken down and I sent messages to two people today but I'm really trying to step back. And even if that means I have to endure some pretty pointless deaths and the constant accusations that I must be up to something, I will persevere with this plan to destroy my game reputation. I will not save myself.

VOTE NICKMITCH for being able to get away with little effort and not registering as a threat despite lasting long in many games and acquiring many wins. It's not fair, I tell you!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Khush: 3
Ceric: 3
Lucariofan99: 2
Nickmitch: 1

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Alright so I believe Ceric is now dead (someone changed their vote,) night actions, come on, let's go.