Author Topic: More Characters Confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us  (Read 956 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile
More Characters Confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »

Two DC Comics mainstays are the latest to enter the fray.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32083

Power ring-wielding comic book legend Green Lantern and Batman supervillain The Joker will be playable characters in Injustice: Gods Among Us, as confirmed on Twitter by NetherRealm Studios creative director and Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon.

Both Green Lantern and The Joker appeared in the roster of the previous DC Comics crossover fighting game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. This confirmation brings the current character count to 12, following the recent reveal of hero archer Green Arrow.

Boon also announced plans for Injustice at the upcoming New York Comic Con. Attendees at the convention will be able to try out a demo of the game, with Catwoman and Green Arrow being playable to the public for the first time.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting game featuring an all-star cast and an emphasis on battle arenas with interactive environmental elements. The game is expected to release on Wii U some time next April.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: More Characters Confirmed for Injustice: Gods Among Us
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
Still no sign of Pre-New 52 Power Girl.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.