Author Topic: This is Not a Review of Donkey Kong 64.  (Read 1411 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
This is Not a Review of Donkey Kong 64.
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »
While the visuals are great and the expansive environments are fun to explore, I do wish this game had more collectibles to find to fill in the environments. Although there is a small amount of items to find, collecting them is a breeze and rather simple and therefore won't take most gamers very long to collect them all.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: This is Not a Review of a Recent Sexual Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: This is Not a Review of Donkey Kong 64.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 10:36:42 AM »
Awwwwww. So close apdude. What you should have done was just posted that as a new thread. That's how the funhouse use to do it back in the day. Once everyone got the joke, they'd just start posting their own threads and their riff on the joke instead of just replying in one thread.

SERIOUS NOTE FOR A MOMENT: I think that is one current problem with NWR. We've all become trained to post everything in clearly designated threads. If someone starts a thread on the same topic, it is merged or locked and discussion is told to move to the original thread. But I do think there are many times where discussions on a subject could have new threads created. There are many times a discussion can go in a new direction before being brought back on topic. Why not create a new thread for that variation? That off-topic stuff? It would be nice to see more new threads created instead of always seeing the same old discussions going on. ENOUGH OF SERIOUS POSTING IN FUNHOUSE.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.