Author Topic: Heroes of Ruin Features Daily Downloadable Content  (Read 980 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Heroes of Ruin Features Daily Downloadable Content
« on: April 21, 2012, 07:52:13 AM »

Looks like we won't be getting bored of this game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29926

Heroes of Ruin will feature daily DLC for an entire year, Nintendo announced at their European Nintendo Direct presentation.

Heroes of Ruin is due out in Europe on July 15, and for a whole year players will have new downloadable content to enjoy. The downloadable content will be completely free. Nintendo also reconfirmed the games full online voice chat capabilities.

Heroes of Ruin comes to North America on June 26. You can read recent impressions of the game here.

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Ruin Features Daily Downloadable Content
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:37:51 AM »
I have given it some thought to pick this game up, (and HOPEFULLY the "down loadable content" won't be "down loadable CRAP" either).

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 11:17:31 AM »
It sounds like it would be daily generated dungeons and the odd handcrafted special event.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »
More interesting news about this game. It still doesn't look ground-breaking on any level - except maybe voice chat - but certainly does look like it'll be good fun. Getting in early to enjoy the online play seems like the way to go.  (Plus, it's not like there is much else on my 3DS radar in the near future anyway.)
NNID: ejamer