Author Topic: Episode 4: Mother 3 Brothers   (Read 1939 times)

Offline NdIGiTy

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Episode 4: Mother 3 Brothers 
« on: October 15, 2011, 04:55:25 PM »

Scott and Nate share a special bond.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/28081

It's another brand new episode of Connectivity, who would have thought! This week, we've got three segments for your enjoyment. There's the news with Scott and Zach, a discussion of how Mother 3 brought Scott and Nate together as friends, and a short closing segment about Frogger 3D. Don't forget that we love hearing from you, and that you can send us your questions or comments by clicking on this little link right here

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Episode 4: Mother 3 Brothers 
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 11:55:27 PM »
The NES 2 (NES-101) came out after the SNES, not before. It was released in October 1993. Same with SNES 2 (SNS-101). It was released in October 1997.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 01:17:07 AM »
Seriously? Well, damn. Good catch, Spyke.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »
Nice show, boys.

Like the news segments, namely the bits of news and tangents that they go off on. Wouldn't be the news without tangents! Mother 3 has always been mentioned on about every site I'm on, so perhaps I will play that fan translation someday. Frogger 3D does strike me as a game to buy at a discount after hearing about it and what several others think.
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 08:06:43 PM »
The discussion about Mother 3 got me inspired to play it and so far I really like it. The sprite animation is great, the music is great and the dialogue is that fine mix of quirky and seriousness that I really love about video games. Great Episode!!
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline oksoda

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:46:08 AM »
The discussion about Mother 3 got me inspired to play it and so far I really like it. The sprite animation is great, the music is great and the dialogue is that fine mix of quirky and seriousness that I really love about video games. Great Episode!!

That's awesome, Fleece! It's such an amazing game. I'm glad you are getting into it. As you complete chapters, make sure to check out Nate's feature!