Author Topic: Wind Waker  (Read 26900 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wind Waker
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
Man, the best way to kill a Darkknightnut is to knock his armor off, disarm him, then pick up his own sword and just chuck it at his head until he dies.
I was sad when TP didn't allow you to use the fallen's weapons.  I find it funny that the piranha plants(I forget therir Zelda Name) die in one hit if you use the stick from a previous destroyed one on them.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »
Well, just finished the game again.  Didn't think I'd have the patience, but whadda know?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2011, 07:45:02 PM »
Quasi-spoilers...

So, we're told that Ocarina of Time splits us off into two different timelines - one that leads directly into Majora's Mask and one that eventually gives us Wind Waker.  However, inside of the Tower of the Gods, when using the Tingle Tuner, you get pages of "The Legend" - which tells us about Tingle and his dealings with Link in Majora's Mask.

If Majora's Mask and Wind Waker don't exist in the same timeline/universe, how could these pages exist?

Easy: The split timeline theory is baloney.:P
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
Man, the best way to kill a Darkknightnut is to knock his armor off, disarm him, then pick up his own sword and just chuck it at his head until he dies.
I was sad when TP didn't allow you to use the fallen's weapons.  I find it funny that the piranha plants(I forget therir Zelda Name) die in one hit if you use the stick from a previous destroyed one on them.

Not only could we not use enemy weapons, the enemies didn't react to different weapons like in WW. Remember you could pull out a bomb and the moblins would make a break for it? That was awesome!!!! That was realistic!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »
Yup. Nintendo needs to put in enemy AI like that again.

Heck, they should use the Wind Waker style for a console game again.  :P:
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.