Author Topic: Star Wars Content Hitting the Wii  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Star Wars Content Hitting the Wii
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
Ah, I remember those Super Star Wars games. Even better, I remember when they were re-released as Player's Choice games and were given walkthroughs in Nintendo Power. I only played Return of the Jedi, and I remember it being very hard. Didn't it have a Mode-7 speederbike sequence? And didn't it f*cking rock?
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Content Hitting the Wii
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 04:27:33 PM »
Ah, I remember those Super Star Wars games. Even better, I remember when they were re-released as Player's Choice games and were given walkthroughs in Nintendo Power. I only played Return of the Jedi, and I remember it being very hard. Didn't it have a Mode-7 speederbike sequence? And didn't it f*cking rock?

I picked up the Player's Choice version of Super Star Wars.

All three had mode-7 sequences I believe (Tatooine w/ speeders, Hoth w/ snowspeeder, Endor w/ speeder bikes).

I also have the old GB Star Wars game as well. That was an interesting one. I love how in most of the original Star Wars games they added a plot point where R2-D2 was kidnapped by Jawas and you had to enter a Sandcrawler to get him back. I was always appalled at how they deviated from the true story.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast