Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 2581 times)

Offline DevilishDude

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« on: April 05, 2003, 03:42:37 PM »
I think you should add a quick reply at the end of each thread, so when your done reading, theres a box right there and you can reply.

Oh yeah, and maybe have your post count underneath your name,
:: My name Smeedle
:: Tingle, Tingle... Koolah Limpah! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!

:: Homestar Runner Quote Of The Week:
:: Ow! My Stomach Lining

Offline EL Pollo DIablos

• View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 03:24:36 AM »
The post count was deliberetly (is that good english??) taken out of it because then poeple would go for the biggest amount of posts so they could call other people n00bs and stuff and then people will make posts like : 'Yes , I agree' . Now everyone posts good argumented posts and they make sence.
And a quick reply is almost useless because I can't think of about a lot of posts were u can state ur meaning in 1 line.
And uselly ur not that short on time to wait 4 secs longer......

El Pollo Diablos

P.S adminastrators and moderators can still see your post amount.
Nintendo is going to treat us good:F-Zero and Star Fox Armada, new Pikmin, 1080, Kirby, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and 2 or 3 new franchises ( maybe mature).
Planning on buying an Xbox! Now all I nead is a good gamertag for Live!

Offline DevilishDude

• View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 05:28:21 AM »
I have another suggestion.

There will be things, 'contests' if you will and who ever wins gets a tag under their name that says the won...For example:

One contest is "Best Nintendo Song" in which all who want to participate makes thier own song and tells what song the tune is from. Then in the forum poll you can vote for who you think should win. Now, say i won. Right under where is says 'DevilishDude PGC forum user' there would be something that says 'Nintendo song champion' or something like that

Tell me what you think!
:: My name Smeedle
:: Tingle, Tingle... Koolah Limpah! These are the magic words Tingle created himself. Don't steal them!

:: Homestar Runner Quote Of The Week:
:: Ow! My Stomach Lining

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 10:20:19 AM »
Now THAT is a good idea.  It would help to raise popularity and participation in PGC's contests.  Also, it might be nice if the number of Trivia points we won would be under our name where postcount should be.  (I have won a total of 1 point.  )
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2003, 10:46:34 AM »
We still might do custom titles for things like that in the future.  We've been thinking about it.  For right now though, it does serve as a means to identify our staff.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2003, 12:13:00 AM »
Why not change the color of the staff member's name, or give everyone on staff an avatar or something like that?  If nothing else you can just put some colored text in your sigs or something.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean