Author Topic: My poop machines.  (Read 2966 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
My poop machines.
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:11:42 PM »
So, everyone's always talking about their pets on here, so I thought I'd introduce our three kids.

Poop Machine #1 is Henry.  He's a 9 month old Miniature Poodle.  He's about 13 pounds, "phantom colored' (mostly black with patches of gray, white and brown).  We've had him for about three months.  He's mean and poops a lot.

Poop Machines #2 and #3 are Sandy and Dennys.  They're slightly over two months old.  Yorkie brothers.  About 3 pounds each.  As with Henry, they're mostly black, with white and brown (Sandy has a lot of silver too)..  Had them for about a week.  They're both mean and poop a lot.

In this video, Henry and Dennys are fighting over a rope toy.  Sandy gets in on the action a little bit, but mostly isn't that interested.

In this [urlhttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v180/TheUncleBob/?action=view&current=0402081040.flv]video[/url] Sandy and Dennys are trying to hop over the barricade we use for my sanity.  Sandy starts out the video on the left, but ends up on the right before the video is over.

Here's Dennys, sleeping on my belly  One of the rare moments he's not being mean or making poop.

Here's Sandy, who was sleeping on my belly before this, but wiggled around and fell between my leg and the back of the sofa and didn't feel the need to get back up before going back to sleep.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My poop machines.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:12:26 AM »
Sorry UB. looks like nobody else as interested in your puppies. Should have invested in less ugly  dogs.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »
Yorkie's are cute.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:13:09 AM »
This should be in the dog thread.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »
I thought you were talking about pop machines, and made a comical typo.

It's nice to have some little friends around the house. They seem like a handful, but still lots of fun. I have a cat, and she just cracks me up. In fact, here she is! (yes, look what you've done, UB)

Meet Maggie.

"Sup."

Helping me design a logo or some crap (she was just a kitten here, but she's still pretty small)

Stretching

She liked the box almost more than the thing inside it.

"Did you need something?"

Monorail cat

She likes to help me iron.

Edit: And Dasmos, this no longer belongs in the dog thread. I've commandeered this topic to be the "Pet Pix" thread. :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:20:58 AM by decoyman »
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 03:24:48 PM »
I swear to god I've seen some of those pictures on I Can Has Cheezburger.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 03:30:52 PM »
That first "'sup?" pose sure looks familiar.  ICHC's search function is terrible, but I may just be confusing it with this one.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »
This is Max.  He's kinda dumb.

He tried to eat the camera just after this shot.  I don't have any good pics of my aussie.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:04 PM »
see I was gonna start a cat thread cuz I love cats but usually hate dogs, but most people like dogs so...

I had a cat but she disappeared on Halloween.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »
Whoa, I've never seen that "Sup" pic before, haha! It really does look like she's saying that, though, so I can agree with the original poster of that image.

I had a cat but she disappeared on Halloween.

... was it a black cat?  :-\
Twitter

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »
no it was one of those you see every where with the brown fur mixed with all sorts of colors and spots. Let me see if I can find a pic.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
There's always the chance that your cat could come back. I had a friend whose cat ran away, then like a year later, the cat came back. Seriously, it was gone a crazy amount of time, and they'd given up on it ever coming back, but the cat came back...
Twitter

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »
not in Jackpot. Cats don't disappear they "go away and never return" We moved since then so even if she comes back, which I doubt it, we won't know.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »
Didn't you see the Michael J Fox movie about the dogs and cat who travel across the country to be with their family?  I bet your cat is having exciting adventures as we speak!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
Nope, it was killed in a horrid Halloween prank, I found this out latter on but nobody will man up to it.