Author Topic: Super Monkey Ball Gets Super Site  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Super Monkey Ball Gets Super Site
« on: April 24, 2006, 12:36:07 PM »
Super Monkey Ball World has just launched.

Super Monkey Ball's built up quite a fanbase, and now you'll have a one-stop resource for everything related to the various games in the series. Head on over to Super Monkey Ball World and gain access to character bios, message boards, game news, instant messager icons, and much more.

I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Super Monkey Ball Gets Super Site
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 09:53:47 PM »
As much as I LOVE Sega I was ashamed that they had anythign at all to do with this Monkey Ball garbage. Yuck why Sega, why can't yo kill off a crap series and bring back something stellar like Streets of Rage!
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Super Monkey Ball Gets Super Site
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 10:08:27 PM »
Give pearls to a swine and he'll reply "What is this garbage? Give me something stellar like those tasty snack delights in that aluminum can over there."
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 06:26:04 AM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
As much as I LOVE Sega I was ashamed that they had anythign at all to do with this Monkey Ball garbage. Yuck why Sega, why can't yo kill off a crap series and bring back something stellar like Streets of Rage!

Hey now, Super Monkey Ball is a great puzzle game and so is Super Monkey ball 2 (the story sucks though). I'm starting to see that you, animecyberrat, don't like problem-solving games, you don't like Pikmin or Super Monkey ball, are there any more?  

Offline Robageejammin

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 07:07:53 AM »
jeez its bad enough that it has to share the abbreviation SMB with Super Mario Bros
"Luigi is the dreamy, comical poster boy of the Smash series, and everywhere he goes his slightly awkward presence is felt."
- Sakurai

Offline AManatee2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 09:42:06 AM »
the first one is the best one.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 10:50:47 AM »
I just lost respect for theRat. MonkeyBall is fantastic!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »
I just lost respect for ShyGuy for having respect to lose for theRat.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 01:09:18 PM »
oh yeah? YOU'RE a respect!

On the subject, I like the site, I didn't know the monkey back stories

Offline Bartman3010

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 07:53:10 PM »
I gotta say, I have some hopes for Super Monkey Ball Adventure, the Jungle level looks kinda blah-zae, but the Moonhaven level? That looks something thats out of Nights, and fits the wacky Monkey Ball world design pretty well. Plus Travelers Tales has had a decent track record lately, what with Crash Twinsanity and Lego Star Wars.
- Bartman

Mario Kart DS - 111728-668174
Metroid Prime Hunters - 3866-1460-2555
Tetris DS - 105680-429364

(Send PM if interested, you probably arent)
Better yet, check out #mariokartds on Esper.net, featuring the FriendCodeBot!

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »
I dont get it I played that game for a couple hours and got absolutley nothing from it, at elast with Pikmion it was fun for a short time but got monotinous after a while. And  lot of what I hated about Monkey ball wasnt the game play it was the stupid monkeys, they just were way too ugly and stupid for me to sit and listen to.

What i dont like it games that have stupid overly cutes obviously childish charcters and trivial plots and then the levels are insane to play and the game loses it funs right away. Ill turn it aroudn and say Iu have no respect for a grown man who can enjoy Monkey ball and admit it publicaly. there really is a line you have to draw.  
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 05:38:26 PM »
Yeah, specially when you're a Lindsay Lohan fan.

Edit: She's not that attractive btw.