Author Topic: Zelda DVD included in new NP  (Read 16141 times)

Offline Kamek_X

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Zelda DVD included in new NP
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2005, 10:46:59 PM »
Okay People Correction Its Volumes 99 and 109 Of Nintendo Powers I need Please Its great to hear a few of you have them. So How about someone send me them now. As explained before. Okay Thanks.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE:Zelda DVD included in new NP
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2005, 04:54:14 PM »
Kamek_X - Unfortunately, it turns out I don't have the issues of Nintendo Power you need.  My subscription ended at issue 102, and I seem to be missing issue 99.

However, I did a quick eBay search for Nintendo Power Magazine and I came up with a ton of hits.  You can usually get at least 12 issues at a time for around five bucks.  This one has the GoldenEye issue.  This one has 70 issues for $10, and includes both the issues you're looking for.  I'm sure you can find on deal on here.
Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Kamek_X

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2005, 10:45:21 AM »
Thanks anyways I appreciate you looking Vudu.

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2005, 05:24:16 AM »
I'm also quite confused...uh...will one of the 3 free issues contain the DVD?
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline Rhoq

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2005, 06:09:26 AM »

Originally posted by: kirby_killer_dedede
I'm also quite confused...uh...will one of the 3 free issues contain the DVD?

I received my first of 3 free issues the other day and, yes, it included the Zelda E3 trailer DVD. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet, but it is there, inside of the magazine. I believe the issue I received is the August 2005 edition of Nintendo Power.
PEACE--->Rhoq

Offline jasonditz

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2005, 11:57:36 AM »
IMO the Zelda trailer was unimpressive. The graphics are good (but I'm not sure they're better than RE4), and nothing really "wowed" me. If this wasn't a Zelda game, I think I'd let it pass me by.

Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney was the one that really impressed me... and Hello Kitty looked a lot less insipid than I expected.  

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2005, 12:26:54 PM »
Trauma Center really caught my interest, with the surgery-turned-puzzle-solving(?) aspect (HELLOOO NURSE!).  The Pheonix Wright trailer was quite entertaining.... BUT IT WAS MOSTLY ANIMATED ARTWORK GRRR.

Oh, I must not forget about Castlevania.  Must.  Not.

BLOODY ZOMBIE KICK!!
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.