Author Topic: Zelda Special Edition 3DS Confirmed for USA Release  (Read 1688 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Zelda Special Edition 3DS Confirmed for USA Release
« on: October 30, 2013, 11:30:54 PM »

A Link Between Worlds demands a glorious golden chariot!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35837

The special edition Triforce 3DS XL releasing next month in PAL regions has also been confirmed for a North American release.

Pre-packed with an eShop download code to get the digital version of A Link Between Worlds, the gorgeous handheld features a two-toned golden top half with Hyrule's Triforce, while the bottom half features a black shell with the upside down Triforce found in Lorule. 

The hardware bundle will launch alongside the physical release of the game on November 22, and be priced at $219.99 USD.

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline Rodrigue

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda Special Edition 3DS Confirmed for USA Release
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 07:50:20 AM »
You know North America isn't only the United States, right...? I pre-ordered it from Amazon Canada yesterday.

Offline MetalMario2

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 09:39:41 AM »
I'll be sure to throw out my old 3DS and pay $220 for this one because it has a Triforce on it, then.

Oh, wait. No, I won't.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
You're not the target audience for this. Nintendo doesn't expect existing owners to get rid of their 3DS to buy a new one (though they wouldn't say no to another sale). This is for people who don't already have one. They even get a brand new game for $20. This is a pretty awesome bundle even if it didn't have a Triforce on it.

Offline MetalMario2

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 10:50:39 AM »
Tell that to all the 3DS owners on Miiverse who have been begging for this for months. They're the same ones who ditched their old Wii U systems when the WW bundle came out.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:59:01 AM »
When I traded in my 3ds for xl gamestop allowed me
To transfer stuff . In the mall Starbucks was near GameStop so I could connect to Internet and I just left
My drivers listened at GameStop counter.

Offline Griffinclaw

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »
The 3DS is up for preorder at Gamestop now, I just put mine in, and then grabbed a yellow XL charge cradle from club nintendo. WOOT!