Author Topic: Final Fantasy 3 DSL  (Read 2016 times)

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy 3 DSL
« on: August 01, 2006, 02:18:55 PM »
Here it is

Beautiful no?

If only they offered it in other colors besides white. I still haven't bought my DS Lite because of procrastination and now that they've thrown in this little monkey wrench I may have to wait until Aug. 24. Or just get a black one? Or perhaps navy and save $20 for another game... Dang you Nintendo.

(Edit: Fixed link because I'm an idiot)
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Final Fantasy 3 DSL
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 02:30:45 PM »
Is that really the coolest design they could come up with?

*shakes head*
"Hey....

I'm not a whore, ok? Really.....really, I'm not.

But, if she slips man....if she slips, I slide!"

Qoute of the Summer

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 09:05:18 AM »

I still haven't bought my DS Lite
I thought you imported from Japan when it was first released?  Did you get high and forget?  Check your front step--it's probably still sitting out there in a UPS box.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
RE:Final Fantasy 3 DSL
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »
Clarification: The first DSL i bought I sold to my little sister, for $50 cuz i'm such a nice brother, and I wanted a black one.  Then I procrastinated til now, and am thinking about not getting a black one, the Final Fantasy one is really simple, but that's kind of what I like about it. It's not over done.

So in conclusion, I still don't have MY DSL because of procrastination, I technically don't even have a DS since I sold that one to my mom.  
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline ToothpicksL

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Final Fantasy 3 DSL
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 12:33:39 PM »
If I didn't already have a DS, I'd probably get this one.
---------
Truth is above all...

Offline Neodymium

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 02:21:58 PM »
I would consider getting it if the cost weren't driven up by having to get a Japanese game I can't play and the fact that after FFIII is no longer flavor-of-the-month it won't seem cool anymore.

I'm waiting for the cost of the import black ones to drop. Then we'll talk.
The Mighty Pirate formerely known as PS2stinks..