Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 935167 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
No. I refuse. I'm just going to kill everyone again. That's easier. Less chance of embarrassment.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I don't know who changed my title, but bravo! I literally laughed out loud to myself.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Glad to hear it.

Khushrenada: Master of the title change!

That post you made of all the times you said you were going to buy one through the years was pretty great. I was motivated to acknowledge that somehow after reading it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:21:55 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Protip for Mafia roleplayers. I am now just reading through all manner of various BeautifulShy posts and saving choice ones that I think I might be able to use in context of the game and in conversation into a word document so that I can just cut and paste them from there. May want to do the same to make it easier to converse in "character". I count myself lucky that I have a role from which I have almost 13000 posts to draw from making it much easier to start finding funnier things to say and use while still being able to give an over-the-top performance along with a few made up posts to help out.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I enjoyed the title changes on people in the mafia game.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Ehhhhhh Donkey
What do u call an asian donkey kong?

Hong kong
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Likes to add to their post count

Look who's talking!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Likes to add to their post count

Look who's talking!

That was an okay movie.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Just when you think you have everything figured out, the host stabs you in the back?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
IT WAS A TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Naw i do think my new roles are a great idea especially the jester and joker.
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Actually, the roles have kind of existed before under a different name. The Jester was used in Mafia 12 and was called the Politician, I believe. The game ended on the first day because that person was voted out so they automatically won. We haven't really used that role since then because just having a Mafia game last day isn't that fun and it amazingly almost happened again in this game.

There have been other roles like that Joker that allow a player to steal someone else's role though I'm not sure if we've ever had it specifically worded where the player could only choose from among the eliminated players.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
This game bears some peculiar similarities to Star Wars mafia, but after rereading those threads, most of the game took place in private messages, and... I was a pretty big jerk about the rules.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Wasn't that the game where you managed to figure out everybody's roles before the game even started and it had to be recast before we began playing?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I haven't looked up that game in years (It's my greatest hosting nightmare. Oh that game was difficult) but my memory feels that would be correct. Probably because it was one of the many issues that arose in that game.

EDIT: I think that was the game that broke Kairon as well. He has participated here and there in Mafia but that game's ending was too much for him and he never came back.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
What is with the Donkey Kong Meme avatars?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Blame Stratos. :P He asked me to spread around the avatar when the game was finished.  I kinda find it funny in the context of the custom titles. DK RAP for the lols.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR DOPEY DK AVATAR, SHYGUY? YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU HAD JOINED THE MAFIA GAME!

http://imgur.com/CFwQwRJ
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Blame Stratos. :P: He asked me to spread around the avatar when the game was finished.  I kinda find it funny in the context of the custom titles. DK RAP for the lols.

OMG I just noticed the custom titles! Quick, Bea-Shy, go start a DK Rap post in the funhouse and we can all post in order of our title!

As for the origin, Thatguy and I came up with it after he got killed, while we were commiserating over botched hosting actions in Mafia. I was saying how distracting it was to have this dopey DK wailing about in the threads, I could barely tell what he was saying, and we decided to spread the cheer post-game, because of how freaking funny it was.
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Actually, the roles have kind of existed before under a different name. The Jester was used in Mafia 12 and was called the Politician, I believe. The game ended on the first day because that person was voted out so they automatically won. We haven't really used that role since then because just having a Mafia game last day isn't that fun and it amazingly almost happened again in this game.

There have been other roles like that Joker that allow a player to steal someone else's role though I'm not sure if we've ever had it specifically worded where the player could only choose from among the eliminated players.

As far as roles similar to the joker role it isn't exact but I had the Beastboy role in my Teen Titans season 1 game who could pick out a certain set of roles at the star of the game or gain the ability to add one as the days went on.  That was an interesting game to say the least.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Speaking of, why don't you play Mafia anymore? We miss you!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Plus, with E3 about to begin, I liked how there was this sudden movement by the community to all adopt the same avatar which will help make things confusing for people reading the forums and it made me laugh at that. I didn't even have a part in coming up with this idea but I can sure support it like the terrible mod that I am.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

We are turning this place into New Donk City! Bring on the Mario Odyssey and Retro's 3rd Donkey Kong Country game to complete the trilogy!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I am going to be so freaking proud of myself if they announce Retro's new title to be a "Donkey Kong Country Returns" game on Switch. Even better, it will be an HD collection of the previous two along with the original DKC trilogy redone in the Returns engine.
My Game Collection

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
woo woo! all aboard!
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Man, oh, man. I am in such a mood to play DK64 right now. I'm just thinking reminiscing about all parts of the game. The weird multiplayer shooter that was included. The vast open world of the DK Island and K. Rool's ship and flying around between them with Diddy's rockets using up crystal coconut power. Banana Fairies, Secret Blueprints, Cranky Potions. The abandoned lighthouse, Crystal caves, the imprisoned llama in the desert, haunted tower, the factory level with the DK Arcade game, mermaid queen, giant robotic fish, bonus mine cart levels, the K. Rool boxing match. Rare games were full of all manner of weird and memorable stuff.

I wonder what could be causing this sudden blast of DK Nostalgia.....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:43:48 PM by Khushrenada »