Author Topic: What do you do on the weekends?  (Read 3852 times)

What do you do on the weekends?
« on: February 08, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »
When you are not playing video games that is.

Let's see mostly what I do is I wake up on Saturday around 8:30 to 9 depending on if I have anything to go to or if I get to sleep in. Then I goto the whatever it is, take pictures, take notes, talk to whoever it is, and then go home. After that I sit and watch Netflix or TV shows I have on DVD until I get motivated to fix me some supper, depending on how late it is could be dinner, could be lunch who knows.

Then I fall asleep playing Minecraft, go to bed wake up Sunday and try to sleep in further. Before I got this particular job, hey I love it I really do nevermind the hours are terrible the pay is lousey the work is super fun, most of the time, so it is a fair trade. What was I saying? Oh right then after I eat something I clean the house, while listening to music or watching some TV, usually some Netflix or something I have on DVD.

So what is everyone else's weekend routine like? Those still young enough to have a life, what's that like? The rest of you probably have families I am guessing, what's that like?
Well I gotta get to some school board meeting thing, pretend to be interested then head home for some left over chili.

Yeah I live in Texas and yeah I put chili in my beans but so what I voted for a Democrat in a previous election, not saying which one, so I am already breaking all the rules of Texas right there. Well not really I do work for the "liberal" media I guess that gives me a free pass to break the rules, well bend them, **** it we write our own rules.

First person who says they sleep in goes on my ignore list. Occasionally I also watch a basketball game but only if Friday night still counts as part of the weekend. Alright talk you all latter blah blah whatever.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do on the weekends?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:24:13 PM »
As is probably clear from my avatar and several threads here, I'm a big sports fan, so a lot of my time not devoted to gaming has to do with that. I pay a lot of attention to a lot of different sports: football (Browns), baseball (Indians), hockey (Flyers) and soccer (Sounders, U.S. national team). That and various TV and movies dominate all my non-gaming time; even when I'm with other people, it's usually involving one or more of those things.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 12:52:28 AM »
I spend my time not doing homework and chores like I should be until 8PM Sunday night. :P
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 11:08:08 PM »
Lately? Partake in the Sisyphian task of helping my folks rebuild/paint the new home. That goddamn thing's never going to be finished...*sigh*
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 08:50:52 PM »
Your mom.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 09:09:32 PM »
You too?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 09:10:01 PM »
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 09:20:20 PM »
Srsly tho?, um,
Work,
Reading,
Watching Movies, TV Shows( good american ones watching Falling skies and Fear the walking dead at the moment),
Anime (watching Heaven's Lost Property and Assassination Classroom)
and having a social life ;) (totally not scumming of Wi-Fi)
Made you look ****.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 10:17:54 PM »
Go out and talk to everyone the first. Chill at home the second. Adventure the third. Rinse Repeat.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline holli_cindy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 06:21:52 AM »
I'm just taking a walk on the park with my dog during the mornings, and then head back home to play again.  ;D

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2016, 07:23:02 PM »
Let's see so far this weekend I went out to dinner, hung out with my cousin and watched the new Danger Mouse cartoon, bought a book for my Grandma, Ran errands with a lady friend including to a comic book shop for Free Comic Book Day, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Should I cook or get takeout? Saturday's are the worst for dinner...

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2016, 08:52:39 PM »
isnt that y u have a ladyfriend
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.