Author Topic: The Forums Stats Thread that Mop it up and Stratos Abandoned  (Read 186092 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Woo, I'm closing in on 400 days!
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
>Vudu looks like he might surpass GP on the post counts.

What are you talking about?  I used to be ahead of GP.  She passed me.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Ssecnirp Eht(pronounced sec-nerp et) 40d 17h 43m

wtf?

SHOW YOURSELF!
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Wow Zap is someone I didn't think would get up on the time spent list.

Wow Maxi is someone I didn't think would worry about other people's business when they were supposed to be celebrating America's BIRTHDAY.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:46:15 PM by Zap »
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile

Wow Maxi is someone I didn't think would worry about other people's business when they were supposed to be celebrating America's BIRTHDAY.

America's birthday is July 5th now?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
says "Quote from: Maxi on July 04, 2009, 09:35:48 pm" on my screen

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
And since both BNM and Maxi are in the same time zone, he should be right.  Stupid EasyCure and his stupid time zone.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
But since my forum clock is 1 hour behind actual time, it should actually read "Quote from: Maxi on July 04, 2009, 10:35:48 pm"

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well that's your fault for not manually adjusting your settings.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I wasn't complaining, just pre-emptively pointing out what time it should say before Maxi jumped in and corrected me with the time he actually posted.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
And since both BNM and Maxi are in the same time zone, he should be right.  Stupid EasyCure and his stupid time zone.

Not my problem they're in some silly timewarp where they're constantly 3 hours behind the rest of the world (which in this case, world=whatever revolves around me at the time)

/GP like arrogance
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:45:53 PM by EasyCure »

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Not my problem they're in some silly timewarp where they're constantly 2 hours behind the rest of the world (which in this case, world=whatever revolves around me at the time)

Three hours, chief.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
It's confirmed, even on the 4th of July, EasyCure hates the USA, and doesn't even acknowledge it's existence.

...You can't even fire your gun in the air on the Fourth of July!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Not my problem they're in some silly timewarp where they're constantly 2 hours behind the rest of the world (which in this case, world=whatever revolves around me at the time)

Three hours, chief.

FINGER SLIPPED! geeeez

I gotta at least pretend i'm doing my job here, mistakes happen

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.

At that time the festivites was over at my place. Didn't have any fireworks of my own.

Black N Mild yeah that was the time I posted.

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
>Vudu looks like he might surpass GP on the post counts.

What are you talking about?  I used to be ahead of GP.  She passed me.

Your right. I just saw how close they were and assumed it was that way. My bad.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
...You can't even fire your gun in the air on the Fourth of July!
Isn't that because it could potentially kill someone on its way back down?

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile

Not my problem they're in some silly timewarp where they're constantly 3 hours behind the rest of the world (which in this case, world=whatever revolves around me at the time)

/GP like arrogance

Takes one to know one. Don't make me talk to Mop_it_up about putting her mess of items in your town in Animal Crossing.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile

/GP like arrogance

Takes one to know one. Don't make me talk to Mop_it_up about putting her mess of items in your town in Animal Crossing.

I want more junk in my town...I could sell it for money. ;D
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile

/GP like arrogance

That insult doesn't really work here. It's not like I called you a stupid poster, or something like that, directly and you can reply with "takes one to know one". All i said was you had a bit of arrogance about you, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially in the context it was used in. It was in no way meant to be negative...

but since you see fit to take insult and issue threats, just know i will do whatever it takes to defend my towns sanctity, even if this means... *battle drums*... ANIMAL CROSSING WAR!

hm.. wait nevermind. I can't think of a good way to make a war game out of animal crossing. Oh well.

PS Having Mop_it_up do your dirty work is SOOOOOooooo GP like arrogance ;)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
You sure you aren't thinking of passion, EasyCure? GP is a very passionate person so she will aggressively defend the things she believes in. Arrogance does have a negative tone.

If you need help with the war effort, I have a good set of ideas on what we can do.  ;D
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
You sure you aren't thinking of passion, EasyCure? GP is a very passionate person so she will aggressively defend the things she believes in. Arrogance does have a negative tone.

If you need help with the war effort, I have a good set of ideas on what we can do.  ;D

Yeah the only person I know I'm better then is Easycure. ;)
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile

Yeah the only person I know I'm better then is Easycure. ;)

Strat': There's no questions about it, GP is def a passionate person. She also just happens to come off as arrogant when her posts have a negative tone to them ;)

GP: You're not better than me... we're equals so stop being a sexists pig! :P

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Since I don't like to start threads and I've already started one this week, and since this doesn't really deserve its own thread I'm commandeering this one.

I have two weeks before I start college, and as much as I'd love to continue sitting around doing nothing like I currently am I want to accomplish something in that time. It doesn't have to be anything noble or important but I want to get something done before I go. Any ideas?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Since I don't like to start threads and I've already started one this week, and since this doesn't really deserve its own thread I'm commandeering this one.

I have two weeks before I start college, and as much as I'd love to continue sitting around doing nothing like I currently am I want to accomplish something in that time. It doesn't have to be anything noble or important but I want to get something done before I go. Any ideas?

Get so shitfaced you wake up in another town.