Author Topic: Gods Will Fall - Buyer Beware  (Read 912 times)

m1data and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline eacmacro

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Gods Will Fall - Buyer Beware
« on: March 19, 2024, 11:21:52 AM »
In my attempt to reach the most broad audience possible, beware of this title purchase. I've had nothing but frustration since I purchased this in February of this year. Namely, when you're in a boss domain, you're subjected to random crashing which freezes activity. There's no known way to get around it, and I've tried multiple methods offered to include factory resetting my switch. It's not a switch issue, it's something in the software. The developer has indicated this title is no longer being supported, so please do not spend over $5 for this title. Even if you do spend that amount, expect the game to never be able to be completed, let alone a single boss domain. These seem to be the most-affected realms: Boadannu, Lochlannarg, and Krannus, though I've seen it in Carnoccous' as well. It's very frustrating to make great progress only to be "killed" due to a random software bug!  >:(

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Will Fall - Buyer Beware
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 01:39:22 PM »
THAT’S GETTIN’ A “honk!” FROM ME
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Dinar87

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 02:07:18 PM »
Never heard of this game. Probably for good reason then.  8)

Online m1data

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:39:44 PM »
At M1 Data & Analytics, we're your one-stop shop for comprehensive consumer data solutions. We specialize in a wide range of B2C data products and services, including:

Postal Marketing: Reach your target audience through effective direct mail campaigns.
Database Services: Build and maintain accurate customer databases for better marketing ROI.
Cell Marketing: Leverage the power of mobile marketing to connect with consumers on the go.
Auto Data: Enhance your marketing efforts with detailed vehicle ownership and registration information.
SMS Marketing: Deliver targeted text message campaigns to drive engagement and sales.
Political Data: Gain valuable insights into voter demographics and behavior for successful political campaigns.
Data Hygiene: Ensure the accuracy and deliverability of your marketing efforts with data cleansing and verification.
Consumer Marketing: Develop https://m1-data.com/ marketing strategies to reach the right customers at the right time.
Data Append: Enrich your existing customer data with valuable additional information.
Email Marketing: Craft targeted email campaigns that resonate with your audience.
We're committed to providing our clients with the highest quality data and analytics solutions to help them achieve their marketing goals.

M1 Data & Analytics: Powering your marketing success through the power of data.