Author Topic: My 1000 posts Post  (Read 2574 times)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
My 1000 posts Post
« on: September 01, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »
Hot damn! How long have I been floating around these boards? And only now I hit 1000? That's pathetic.

Slow and steady wins the race. That's what I tell the wife anyway.

These many years have I watched this forum grow and evolve. I feel like on some level I know many of you, like those kids who sat around me in science class. Always ready to cause some mischief at the expense of the instructor. And while we have an awesome time in class, if we see each other out in the real world, we barely acknowledge one another, or we'll talk about 'that time in class'.

Some of you maybe I don't want to know better, some maybe don't want to know me better. I wish there were more times like that weekend in Illinois (without the trip through Hell thankuverymuch).

So, from my first 1000 posts and on to the next 1000 posts (to be completed by 2013) I want to say thanks for reading or ignoring my posts and I look forward to the continuous amount of entertainment being here provides.

Oh, btw, in case I actually have to say it, don't no one read too much into me not wanting to know someone more than I do. I'm just saying that I like pap fine now, but if I learn too much about his excrement hobbies, I may be sorry I did... ;)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: My 1000 posts Post
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 04:16:30 PM »
*looks at own post count and wonders how i got here*
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »
Hot damn! How long have I been floating around these boards?

1,943 days.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 05:20:32 PM »
Where does the time go?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
I wonder if there's anyway to see how many words were typed by me, or anyone else. That way we can compare the ratio of posts to word count and see if 1000 posts is worth more than 10000 posts.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:37:29 PM »
Hey, I just hit 1,000 a little while ago too!

Yeah, Carmi was awesome. It was cool getting to see some of you guys in person, we should definitely do it again. Let it be known that I am up for another one of these things at some point, if someone wants to organize it. :D

The Carmi thing was also cool because I feel like the people who were there are in a little club now, like this bond was formed while we were there. You guys are probably the closest thing I'll ever have to "war buddies." This is either a sad or a good thing, or maybe both!
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
You wonder, yet you should know. ;)

hm... that reminds me...

I wonder if there's anyway to see how many words were typed by me, or anyone else. That way we can compare the ratio of posts to word count and see if 1000 posts is worth more than 10000 posts.

mine wouldnt count :-D
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 11:49:04 PM »
Bill has to have like 300+ posts that are just anime screens NOT counting that thread. . .

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 09:28:48 AM »
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »
EVERY SITUATION!