Author Topic: Mario Kart Mafia: Dead Players  (Read 5875 times)

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Mafia: Dead Players
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:46:52 AM »
Dead players can post in here but not day threads. They cannot assist remaining players, but they are free to talk about their items and/or personal gameplans.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart Mafia: Dead Players
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 01:00:38 PM »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
Sorry man. I don't like targetting newer players but it was between you and one other person and you just seemed the safer bet.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
its alright, i wish i would of got more experience when it comes to playing mafia, but i wouldnt of had much time to play either so it worked out well for me.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »
Dang it, I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for your meddling kids!

I can't believe I accidentally told Khush I was the green player on day 2, yet still managed to live as long as I did.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
Wait...you told Khushrenda you were Green?

He always acted to me like you were Blue...I guess he didn't want you to die...I thought you played a great game.

I really like this type of Mafia game...and I will be doing something similar.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »
Wait...you told Khushrenda you were Green?

Maybe I should clarify this.  I don't know Khush's allegiance, and I don't want to get him killed for something I said.

Khush asked what item I had.  I replied that I had the POW block.  A few minutes later I remembered that the POW was unique to the Green Player, and therefore I just roundaboutly told Khush who I was.  However, it seems he didn't quite piece things together because this was his reply back:

Wow. Just read up on it. That is a crappy item. I don't see how any good can come of that unless you are able to specifically target one team. If so, I'd use it on the Green Team just so that it causes the least amount of disruption and then you can hopefully get a better item.

Honestly, I have no clue if he didn't understand the item, or if he just didn't want me to think he didn't understand it.

So don't use what I said to sway your actions one way or the other.  I'm dead, so I really don't want to interfere with the game any more than necessary.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »
yay! company!!

at least you got to, you know, play the game. I didnt even get a pm or send any pms to try and interact with the other players.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »
This game had few flaws that messed it up. The game was set after day 1.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 07:05:24 AM »

The flaw (from looking at my stats) was how easycure and wandering had a handicap. If everyone on red used their items on the blue/green immediately, it would have stopped things from happening how they did.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 10:08:16 AM »
not only was i voted out but my item (black cloud) would of knocked two points off regardless because i wasn't around to use it. LAMERZ

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

The flaw (from looking at my stats) was how easycure and wandering had a handicap. If everyone on red used their items on the blue/green immediately, it would have stopped things from happening how they did.

The flaw in my eyes was, as I mentioned in the post that killed me, that there were 2 completely equal teams, and yet one was labeled as "mafia" and thusly evil. In the threads for mafia, usually everyone one pretends to be a townie, in this case, most pretended to be blue. Once the blue team got the majority, it was just a matter of time before Khush ran train on the rest of the red team.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 03:59:57 AM »
Both Khush and Vudu pretended to be green at one point, and managed to get away with it.

If you had used the identifier to ask who had the POW, the answer would have been Vudu. It wouldn't have given anyone a clue as to what team you were on either and it would have levelled the playing field almost instantly - coz you then could have made that fact public.

The majority for blue simply appeared quickly because not all the red team got involved straight away, and then in other cases Easycure and Wandering held onto their items (cloud/star) until day 2 which stopped me from levelling things out.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 09:17:38 AM »
I died regardless though :)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 09:30:44 AM »
I'm dead and never even got to play... stupid real life...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »
Both Khush and Vudu pretended to be green at one point, and managed to get away with it.

If you had used the identifier to ask who had the POW, the answer would have been Vudu. It wouldn't have given anyone a clue as to what team you were on either and it would have levelled the playing field almost instantly - coz you then could have made that fact public.

The majority for blue simply appeared quickly because not all the red team got involved straight away, and then in other cases Easycure and Wandering held onto their items (cloud/star) until day 2 which stopped me from levelling things out.

Yeah, I completely dropped the ball on using that day 1. It would've changed things up quite a bit.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
I'm dead and never even got to play... stupid real life...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »
did this game finish???

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »
so you're basically looking for ways to inflate your postcount or what's the deal here?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 08:17:29 AM »
no i'm actually just curious. Once i got killed off i stopped paying attention to the game and decided to read up on the last days thread, but there's no mention of there being a winner.

what happened?

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=25794.0

Wow i feel like an idiot.

I skipped over all the long post (cuz i'm lazy) which just so happened to be the ones with the info i was looking for. I skipped to the last few posts and all i saw was talk about the green player.