Author Topic: MAFIA IX DAY 2: Metro City Drift  (Read 19290 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:MAFIA IX DAY 2: Metro City Drift
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 07:26:27 AM »
Yeah, that quote was just a joke to Windyman. I thought the town whores we're only used in a tiebreaker. Also, I'm not the one who claimed to have insider info. That was Windyman. I just happen to trust the info.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: MAFIA IX DAY 2: Metro City Drift
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 07:31:58 AM »
Okay, I'm going to go with Khush for today.  Vote Ceric.   Worst case scenario, Ceric is a townie, and we punish Khush.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 07:33:31 AM »
The Chuck Norris was down, but not out. He could still single-handedly save Metro City yet, by jumping onto another bandwagon. It was time for a punch change.

PUNCH BILL
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 07:35:13 AM »
Yeah I'm totally trusting of Khushrenada. Being the town pimp, I've been chatting to Poison and Roxy and telling them what I know, so who do we want out? Should we aim for a Ceric, Bill and wandering tie? I really want wandering gone because he's a cheater, don't care what role he is or isn't really.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 07:37:15 AM »
Thanks Pryo, but it seems most people are voting for Bill.

Plus, I think I just figured out the insider info. If so, this game was sort od screwed towards the Skull mafia. Windy said that someone was double crossing the Skull mafia. I think it was Fools Gold. He was an SK Goon. The informant who helped Windy didn't know who the goon was but knew the other two people in the game. I think whoever put up the fools gold account is the one behind it all.

By the way, if El Gado could send his hit out for Ceric, it might be possible for me to survive and not have the mafia take me down with them tonight. It's a slim chance I know but it's really my only chance.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 08:42:47 AM »

OBJECTION!  That was...objectionable!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 09:16:46 AM »

tsk, tsk

Lets think this through shall we.

Lets assume that the information from Khush, I man that has always had some sort of "information" every mafia game I've played with him, is correct.

Using that assumption then Ceric and Bill will be the Skull Gang.
With Ceric the leader no doubt.

The real question you should ask then is if you want to play the game with the devil you supposedly know or the devil you don't.  Think hard about that.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 10:07:44 AM »
On the topic of me having info, let's just take a moment to discuss this.

In mafia 6 my first game, I never had or said anything like this. I just went on a suspicion and it was correct.

In Mafia 7, I made up the infamous informant who was giving me info

In Mafia 8, I tried giving away my vote only to be killed soon. I never said anything about being informed.

I tried the info ploy once. It got me killed. I wouldn't do it again but unfortunately, circumstances and my desire to root out a mafia before they could act have caused this to happen again. I'll probably wind up dead again now. But at least I took a mafia down with me.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 10:09:39 AM »
so Windy was just a townie, so that me doubt less of khush....I still don't trust him though

so, picking a name at random from the list (gasp! pale's method XD) I'll VOTE MARIO
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 10:10:50 AM »
I can't believe my old buddy from Mafia 7, co-founder of CSoT, could be... Mafia! And the HEAD of a mafia, at that.

Ceric, say it ain't so!

and VOTE BILL
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 10:30:06 AM »
Don't let those Phoenix Wright guys fool you. I've been revisiting PW this week, and neither Edgy nor von Karma over there are trustworthy.  I do not agree with Fools Gold's ethics (being a dupe profile), but I'll be damned if I'll let that info go to waste.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 10:33:56 AM »
Now I can finish my monologue.

As I said think hard.  Do you really want to waste your vote on something like this?  If the other mafia and the vigilantes take this accusation seriously.  We both will be dead in two nights time.  So why waste your vote on this information?  Take the Free kill.  Use your vote for something different.

Voting is the Townie only weapon.  Don't throw it away.  The Skull gang is already down one no matter how you look at it.  So you have a fully functional Mafia just sitting their laughing at your waste of vote.  Almost all the characters that can kill are still out there.  Not to mentions Cody's gang.  So think long and hard on how you really want to vote.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
People who have roles don't always use them, or they use them poorly (for example, the whores who got you off the hook last night).
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 10:42:20 AM »

Originally posted by: Ceric
Now I can finish my monologue.

As I said think hard.  Do you really want to waste your vote on something like this?  If the other mafia and the vigilantes take this accusation seriously.  We both will be dead in two nights time.  So why waste your vote on this information?  Take the Free kill.  Use your vote for something different.

Voting is the Townie only weapon.  Don't throw it away.  The Skull gang is already down one no matter how you look at it.  So you have a fully functional Mafia just sitting their laughing at your waste of vote.  Almost all the characters that can kill are still out there.  Not to mentions Cody's gang.  So think long and hard on how you really want to vote.

Wait, Cody's gang can place hits? That's scary, three mafias?
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 10:42:49 AM »
With todays temperament I have a feeling that all the roles we'll be played tonight.  Just to keep things interesting at least.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 10:59:44 AM »
It's true that people with roles don't always make the right decisions. I think the vigilante has always killed a townie and died. That's why I appealed to El Gato for help. But if Cody can make a hit, I must appeal to him also.

Finally, I would like to appeal to Maki to save me from the hit. Though, I know Maki would probably prefer to live. Still, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »

I think the vigilante has always killed a townie and died.

Not when I was vigilante, thank you very much.

I really want wandering gone because he's a cheater

I don't cheat. I haven't used an anonymous account in a mafia game sense pryo barred them in Mafia II.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 11:13:46 AM »
oh, I couldn't resist.

I don't cheat. I haven't used an anonymous second dupe account in a mafia game sense pryo barred them in Mafia II.

Now that's classy.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »
Might as well start a vote tally

Bill - 6
Khushrenada - 4
Wandering - 2
Ceric - 1
Mario - 1
Vudu - 1

It's not a runaway.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 01:07:31 PM »
Well, I'm going to side with Khush and VOTE BILL. If he's lying and Bill turns out to be a townie, we kill Khush tomorrow.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »
Vote Khush.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 03:14:43 PM »
It's hard out here on the mean streets, have to fight just to keep alive, yo!

Hmm, well Wandering deserves to die, but voting for anyone other than Bill or Khush is going to be throwing away my vote.

I vote Wandering, unless he can do something special to make me change my mind

EDIT: Like a Ninja! cause Stevey scared me with his bomber theory.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2006, 03:27:37 PM »
hmm, bandwagons can be a dangerous thing, they can bring in the wrong type of goverment, but if the people have banded and voted correctly way, then are dear freedom may still be safe. either way I will save my fireworks for another day so for now VOTE MARIO

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2006, 04:17:55 PM »

So can throwing away your vote on a dead man.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »
It's fairly amazing how none of you realized, though it was right in your face, that the keeper of the dupe account Fools Gold was in fact Windy himself...Though it's a pretty disappointing way to go, I'm fairly satisfied with the revenge against Windy...(such as my pulling strings in votes and asking Ty to IP check Fools Gold)

I had a plan worked out for today even though I knew success would be very slim...As for what that plan was, there's one person that should fully understand what I was trying to accomplish... >=)

For my final thoughts, I don't recommend you take out the final member of Skull Cross tomorrow, particularly when you haven't discovered a single member of the remaining mafia...In this case, Skull Cross' hit could potentially hit the remaining mafia instead of the remaining unknown mafia taking hits everyday against townies...Well that's what I think, anyway, but who's going to trust a Skull Cross goon?

I hereby forfeit my life as Dave, investigator of Skull Cross...

~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~