Author Topic: Mafia: Day 2  (Read 34521 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia: Day 2
« on: January 10, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »
After Kirby's burial (bagged in a Hefty and tossed in the river) the town went their merry drunken way home.  All, but PYAC (I'm not going to have FREE KEVIN all over the damn place).  PYAC had plans of the most nefarious sort.  As the Godfather of the Pietriots his whole life was moving on from one murder to the next and profiting all the while.

For instance there was the time that he shot Suzy Miller and gained control of her popular Lemonade Stand.  And no one in Louieville would ever forget the Dance Dance Massacre that claimed the lives of 30 patrons at the local arcade.

This night PYAC was preparing for tomorrow's kill, but he made the fatal mistake of showing up at Mariah's Speakeasy and Karaoke much too early.  In attendance there was the entire Fanboy Mafia.  

Before PYAC knew what he'd stumbled on to, he realized that he was being ambushed.

The three Fanboys pumped PYAC full of lead.  And when they ran out of bullets, they started kicking his limp and bloodied body.  They were full of hatred toward him, and, funnily enough, it had nothing to do with him being a mafia boss, but rather because he was the man responsible for Pokemon Dash--a gift that the Fanboy Godfather had gotten his nephew and subsequently caused his nephew to hate him forever.

The Town itself remained safe and sound. . .but how long would is last????

Jeepers, it's a mystery!  Vote with all your might!    
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 02:01:04 AM »
Wax on, wax off.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 04:05:01 AM »
"Yesterday was very... eventful.  Maybe I should stop hiding behind my cartoons."
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 04:30:04 AM »
Wandering's heart, which had just a short while ago been turned to joy, sank back into sorrow as the realization set in.
That realization being that, as long as Ambrella/Marigul continued to exist, mediocre pokemon games would continue their lecherous journeys from store shelves to game consoles to trash cans.

Wandering's head, meanwhile, still suffered a mild hangover.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:44:19 AM »
Pale heads back to the local bar and decides to have a chat with the bartender. (this could be you if you so choose) "Have you heard the rumors of a supposed vigilante?  I hear he is so devoted to his cause that he will take his own life if he makes but one mistake..."
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline wandering

• View Profile
RE:Mafia: Day Two
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 05:35:15 AM »
"Sure," the wandering bartender muses, as he wipes the saliva off the bar counter where he slept the day before. "I've heard the rumors. Nothing but rumors and killing around here, it seems." The bartender leans over to you.
"You know, back in the town where I bartended before this one, people'd slip me private notes with insider information on them. There was trust there." The bartender smiles sadly, yet warmly. "But here? I'm afraid I'm just....worthless." The bartender sighs. "Anyway, don't mean to trouble you with my problems. What can I get you?"
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 06:01:20 AM »
"It's hard to trust anyone around here.  It takes blind faith, and that's somethign I don't have."  Pale leans over to the bartender and whispers...[[->toPM]]  "Also, I'll take a beer... anything Canadian"  
---------------------

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 06:20:06 AM »
ShyGuy pauses during his workout routine and see the news of the organized crime leader's death on the television. He thinks to himself "The identity of the Pietriot's Don was a closely guarded secret. Was his execution a mere coincidence?"

ShyGuy returns to his grueling exercise regimin and says, "I don't believe in coincidence"

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 06:28:30 AM »
The bartender smiles at Pale's whispered remark. "Hey, pick your stereotype. When I was kid I thought of bartenders as people who you could count on for an open ear, and sound advice." The bartender starts filling up a glass. "Guess you could call me biased since my father was one. And I guess you could call me an idealistic fool for trying to live up to that image I had as a kid." Wandering passes Pale a frothy glass. "Here you go, BorĂ©ale CuivrĂ©e."  

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 06:42:57 AM »
The bartender suddenly thinks of something, then leans in close and whispers in Pale's ear. Then he goes back, and, in a normal tone of voice: "Enjoying the beer? It's not for everyone..... but....you seemed the kind of guy who'd appreciate it."

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 06:43:25 AM »
Toruresu finally wakes up...he's been in the neightborhood trash can for two days, sleeping. He looks around, trying to figure out where he was two nights ago...and what time of day is it. He gets up, shakes off all the trash and food stuck to his body and walks home, trying not to be seen.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 06:58:54 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
The bartender suddenly thinks of something, then leans in close and whispers in Pale's ear. Then he goes back, and, in a normal tone of voice: "Enjoying the beer? It's not for everyone..... but....you seemed the kind of guy who'd appreciate it."

"I see Mr. Bartender.  You sound like a good man."  Pale takes another sip of his drink.  "Great beer choice too.  Just what I needed in the morning."

With that Pale made his way to a booth in the far corner of the bar.  No one was sitting there so he took his place and sat, intent on people watching for the rest of the day."
---------------------

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 07:30:14 AM »
After a long walk, Toruresu finally made it home. He goes up the stairs to the third floor, opens the door, and notices that his pet fish is dead.

"Aww crap..."

He picks it up from the aquarium and tosses it out the window. Then he takes a shower and again, goes to sleep, thinking of what he'll do tonight.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 07:43:46 AM »
9:42 am
After unsuccessfully trying to overhear the conversation at the bar, I drunkenly pick my head up off of the bar and decide that now is as good a time as any to actually head home.  

9:43 am
As I then stumbled outside, I ducked into a nearby alley to escape the bright morning sun... and to take a piss. Thats when I couldn't believe my eyes!!! The Garbage(in a nearby trashcan) stood up and climbed right out of the can, then shook bits and pieces of garbage to the ground and walked right out of the alley!!! That is when I vowed to lay off the liquor....  

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »
Sitting here in the bar I wonder why so much of the town seems to be in hiding.

seriously, we need more participation =P
---------------------

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 08:08:33 AM »
It's still early.  What with school, work, lunch, dinner,  mmm. . .breakfast at Waffle House.  

Now I'm starvin'.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 08:13:15 AM »
hehe, see the thing is.. I am at work...

obviously not working toooo hard.. =P
---------------------

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 08:14:06 AM »
I stumbled back into the bar, still drunk and groggy from the night before.
sit back down at the bar and order a drink of wiskey.

Thats when I proceed to try and explain what I had just seen in the alley way

of course they didn't believe me, it seems that no can trust anything that is said around here.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 08:33:02 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
Sitting here in the bar I wonder why so much of the town seems to be in hiding.

seriously, we need more participation =P

The real drama goes on in IMs!

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:12 AM »
(lol at the pic, then again, I feel sorry for the guy.)

Toruresu sleeps...snores loudly
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:40 AM »
I woke up this afternoon around 1:12pm, I remembered lastnight after the exucuation of Kirby at the hand of Judge Mathis...errrr... Aurion, The party that proceeded at the bar that night
was quite wild, I rembembered seeing Judge Aurion Dancing around with the town's whore, "I thought to myself, man that man has morals or what...?" The whore had too much to drink,
I'd wagered she wouldn't be walking out any time tonight, I kinda felt sorry for pale.. he was a wine coolers man and a nurse, therefore couldn't showup for Aurion's party. Something just didn't set right...
There was this eerie feeling of dread setting in, that something was going on behind closed doors. It's probably paranoia, but still I couldn't shake the feeling that before this day is through sombody's gonna
die.

Anyway, I proceeded to head to the local store to pickup some food and the local newspaper. As I was crossing the street, I notice this pile of garbage laying off to the side. The thing
looked like it was wearing a helmet and had legs. I just sighed put my hand up in disbelief and went on my merry way. I came to the town's store, I picked up the neccessary items, got a cup of cappa
and proceeded to read the newspaper, I've seen Kirby in the funny papers, which is strange considering he was in the obitchuaries as well.  I left the store, as I was walking by I've spotted a copy of the little Mermaid in the trashcan, for some unknown reason it had a penis attached to it, I just walked away, things are strange enough as it is.
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »
Edit: screw this, I don't really want to be imed.  I vote for keeping as much of it in the thread as possible.

also...

Pale wonders why the hell someone thought he was the nurse... wasn't KN the nurse?  
---------------------

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 08:54:32 AM »
Wandering wonders how Pale can read other people's thoughts.

Oh, and my aim is edit: correction, it's -> wandering mondai <- (minus the arrows). And I should be on a bit more frequently from now on., though I'm on it only sporadically. (your best bet is the wee hours of the night/morning)  

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2006, 08:56:44 AM »
Pale's the nurses nurse
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 09:25:10 AM »
Toruresu again, wakes up. He cannot sleep. All he can remember is drinking after Kirby's burial. Sudenly he remembers his dead fish...and cries. He misses his fish. He then gets out of bed, gets dressed and goes out to the towns pet shop.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading: