Author Topic: New Zelda, Pokemon Trading Card Titles Possibly Coming to Mobile  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

What kind of mobile Hyrulian adventure might you be able to embark on?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rumor/44618/new-zelda-pokemon-trading-card-titles-possibly-coming-to-mobile

The Legend of Zelda, as well as the Pokemon Card game, may be coming to your smart device of choice later this year.

A report by the Wall Street Journal late this evening indicated that following the eventual release of the mobile Animal Crossing game, which is still due out later this year, a Zelda game will follow it. No other information about the game was announced other than it will be developed with DeNA. Neither Nintendo or DeNA commented on the report.

A new mobile Pokemon Trading Card game was also mentioned in the Wall Street Journal article, with no further details. There is already a version of the trading card game on smart devices based on the PC version.

Offline Bman87301

• AtGames Defender
  • Score: -10
    • View Profile
Re: New Zelda, Pokemon Trading Card Titles Possibly Coming to Mobile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 10:33:11 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't The Wall Street Journal the same source that claimed a Zelda Netflix series was in the works?

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »
They did do that report, yes. They also did a bunch of others, as newspapers do ("Industry-leading chips"). It's up to us to interpret them properly.

A Zelda mobage is curious. It could be an unrelated, free-to-start thing. Or maybe something along the lines of Phantom Hourglass.

The Pokemon card mobile game has me instantly pining for a new Pokemon TCG: The Video game even though I know how terrible it can be in it's monetization.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 02:45:56 PM »
Enter Dungeon: Wait 3 hours until gizmos replenish or pay 99 cents to enter now.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Bman87301

• AtGames Defender
  • Score: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 04:30:26 PM »
If this proves true I expect it to be along the lines of Tri Force Heroes.

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »
Seems like a bad idea. Hope it isn't true but we'll see
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09