Author Topic: New Sega 3d Classics!  (Read 1792 times)

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
New Sega 3d Classics!
« on: April 14, 2015, 12:52:02 PM »
http://blogs.sega.com/2015/04/14/segas-3d-classics-return-this-summer-with-sega-genesis-games-for-nintendo-3ds/

Three more titles are incoming to the second batch of the SEGA 3D Classics exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. Featuring some of the most iconic games from SEGA’s Genesis console, The SEGA 3D Classics Series will let fans relive SEGA’s legendary console era and take them on a 3D ride through gaming’s golden age with 3D Streets of Rage 2 in July, 3D Gunstar Heroes in August, and 3D Sonic The Hedgehog 2 in September 2015.

Gunstar Heroes

Gunstar
Heroes

I was planning to get Gunstar on 360, but now i will wait till 3D version.

Streets of Rage 2 is niiiice too.

I already got Shinobi, Fantasy Zone and SoR.

Super excited. God bless you, M2.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: New Sega 3d Classics!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:33:07 PM »
Could they maybe port a Phantasy Star title...? Maybe?

Edit: oh god I put "Fantasy" instead of Phantasy what the hell is wrong with me.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:53:39 PM by Evan_B »
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 08:29:10 PM »
If this leads to Skies of Arcadia on the NX portable, I'm down.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 02:41:21 AM »
I really kinda wish they'd take Taxman and Stealth's iOS port of Sonic 2 and use it as the basis for the 3D Classic, but I know that will never happen. At least we have Taxman Sonic CD on consoles. <3 amazing game, that is.

Streets of Rage 2 is a game that I don't think is worth playing unless you have a Model 1 Sega genesis's headphone port hooked up into your stereo and subwoofer. I suppose maybe it'd be cool to play with headphones and in 3D?

Gunstar Heroes is tempting, but i have to wonder if it's going to be possible at all to play the two player mode at all. that game BEGS for co-op play.