Author Topic: Blizzard discrimination in WoW  (Read 13149 times)

Offline Shin Gallon

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Blizzard discrimination in WoW
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
No offense, Ian, but you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Sexuality is genetic, it's pretty much been as proven as anything is ever proven scientifically. I certainly didn't wake up one day and decide I liked other guys, and given the staggering amount of propoganda and hatred we face, no one in their right mind would ever choose to be homosexual. I certainly didn't choose to be, but frankly I wouldn't want to change. I'm perfectly happy with that aspect of myself, and if you feel the need to judge that as being "wrong", kindly address all comments to what was once known as "the hand".
"Friends don't let friends watch dubbed anime."

http://shingallon.com

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:Blizzard discrimination in WoW
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2006, 06:32:34 PM »

Originally posted by: Shin Gallon
No offense, Ian, but you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Sexuality is genetic, it's pretty much been as proven as anything is ever proven scientifically. I certainly didn't wake up one day and decide I liked other guys, and given the staggering amount of propoganda and hatred we face, no one in their right mind would ever choose to be homosexual. I certainly didn't choose to be, but frankly I wouldn't want to change. I'm perfectly happy with that aspect of myself, and if you feel the need to judge that as being "wrong", kindly address all comments to what was once known as "the hand".

Good job