Author Topic: Nintendo Super Mario Yahtzee  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Nintendo Super Mario Yahtzee
« on: January 08, 2011, 09:43:36 PM »
is your sanity...

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Super Mario Yahtzee
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:35:59 PM »
I won a copy of this at one of the Nintendo mall tours this summer.  Nintendo fans should really check out some of USAopoly's licensed stuff.  We all know about the Nintendo Monopoly, but the Yahtzee, the Jenga (which I still need to get), the awesome Mario Chess set and the Mario Galaxy puzzle are all neat products.

http://www.usaopoly.com/advanced_search_result.php?brand_id=14
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:37:54 PM »
I didn't know about this, seems pretty interesting. Would I use it or just collect it though? I don't know.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Retro Deckades

• Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 03:12:34 AM »
I happened upon this in a board game store not too long ago, and I thought it looked pretty awesome. Although I would definitely put it in the "collect it" category, as I have never even played Yahtzee.

Offline Caseyfam

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 06:44:52 PM »
I definitely suggest getting the Mario Chess set. That thing is a blast to play, and the characters are all really detailed. My favorite piece if Bowser, because he's just awesome on that board.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
I saw this and a few of the other games a while back, they look neat, but I know they wouldn't see much use so I've held off. I am tempted to get the Mario coin candies though since they come in a question block tin, which I could use for so many things.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 10:39:38 PM »
I've got one of the Mario coin tins.  The coins are okay - but the star candies were way better,
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.