Author Topic: Anyone Worried About All the Negative Nancies Blubbering About the Switch  (Read 3036 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
I'm worried because Nintendo did a thing with the N64 and then they didn't have the games kept saying wheres the gamez like they did on the nes and snes so they were like i dunno try the dolphin and then they put people in cubes in the commercials but no one liked that and where like do you want to play some gamecube and then teh sales where like eghhh even worse than the n64 proobably bwcause the oneline infratstructue I LOVE HALO 2 and then they did nt care about mass market papeal with a purple lunch box and they only appealed to causauals why didnt they make a first person shooter (metroid Prime 1 and 2 don't count, yes i know they were the best games of all GOATS) so then even theough they wii had the bes t sa;es and stock prices since the NES they still failed as a company to i dont know, they just failed i hated the waggle and i didn't like any of the games of the last 10 years no bloom lighting on anything and now they're pulling the same mistakes of the 90s no cartridges how could you, you dirty whore, you should've known better, you confused me with putting a touch screen inside the controller and besides, again, no games because the third parties don't now how to make games for consoles that have a touchscreen built in because they only care about graphics and nintendo didn't show them how to incorporate the touch screen open world games why couldn't get GTA or MGS exclusives you tell me--is it because they don't care about the hardcore because i now t he hardcore don't care about taking a handheld with HD graphics on the bus because nobody drives a bus anymore and aghh Nvidia is trge ion batteries the Switch battery life is an issue and bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh, every 5 years, ad infinitum.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Worried About All the Negative Nancies Blubbering About the Switch
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 07:01:05 PM »
No.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »
Thank goodness for the Pac-Man avatar, because I am legit freaking out towards these username changes.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Agent-X-

• I speak Gibberish
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 10:22:40 PM »
And yet, somehow, I understood every word he just said, and it totally resonates with how I'm feeling about Nintendo and their Switch.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 01:09:23 AM »
Let me try to translate this. I once translated a French article for Planet Gamecube despite not knowing French.

I'm worried because Nintendo with N64 didn't have a large volume of games.  During that era, we continued wondering: "Where are the games?" They had many games on the NES and SNES. After the generation was near an end, they announced Dolphin. In some of the commercials, they put people in cubes. Nobody liked that. 

We were like do you want to play some Gamecube? The sales were even worse than the n64. Many attribute this to the lack of online structure. I LOVE HALO 2. You could tell that they did not care about mass market appeal with a console that resembled a purple lunch box. They only appealed to casuals. Why didnt they make a first person shooter? Metroid Prime 1 and 2 don't count(Yes i know they were the best games of all time)

So, then even though the Wii had the best sales and stock prices since the NES they still failed as a company too.  I dont know, they just failed. I hated waggle and I didn't like any of the games of the last 10 years. No bloom lighting on anything and now they're pulling the same mistakes of the 90s.

No! Cartridges?! How could you? Nintendo, you dirty whores! You should know better. You confused me with putting a touch screen inside the controller. Once again..No games. This is because the third parties don't know how to make games for consoles that have a touchscreen. They only care about graphics and Nintendo didn't show them how to incorporate the touch screen. 

Open world games, I said it. Where are you open world Zelda? Why couldn't Nintendo get GTA or MGS exclusives? You tell me! Is it because they don't care about the hardcore?  As a hardcore gamer myself, I know the hardcore don't care about taking handhelds with HD graphics on the bus because nobody drives a bus anymore. Also, aargh..Nvidia's terrible Ion batteries for the Switch. Battery life is an issue. Every five years its always something else, and we'll be facing the same problems indefinitely.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:04:09 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 01:35:29 AM »
ahaha somehow it sounds worse that way!
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 02:07:32 AM »
As a translator, I had to add my own flair.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 02:52:43 AM »
And yet, somehow, I understood every word he just said, and it totally resonates with how I'm feeling about Nintendo and their Switch.

Thank you! I finally figured out a title I can give you.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2016, 03:00:57 AM »
I'm worried because Nintendo did a thing with the N64 and then they didn't have the games kept saying wheres the gamez like they did on the nes and snes so they were like i dunno try the dolphin and then they put people in cubes in the commercials but no one liked that and where like do you want to play some gamecube and then teh sales where like eghhh even worse than the n64 proobably bwcause the oneline infratstructue I LOVE HALO 2 and then they did nt care about mass market papeal with a purple lunch box and they only appealed to causauals why didnt they make a first person shooter (metroid Prime 1 and 2 don't count, yes i know they were the best games of all GOATS) so then even theough they wii had the bes t sa;es and stock prices since the NES they still failed as a company to i dont know, they just failed i hated the waggle and i didn't like any of the games of the last 10 years no bloom lighting on anything and now they're pulling the same mistakes of the 90s no cartridges how could you, you dirty whore, you should've known better, you confused me with putting a touch screen inside the controller and besides, again, no games because the third parties don't now how to make games for consoles that have a touchscreen built in because they only care about graphics and nintendo didn't show them how to incorporate the touch screen open world games why couldn't get GTA or MGS exclusives you tell me--is it because they don't care about the hardcore because i now t he hardcore don't care about taking a handheld with HD graphics on the bus because nobody drives a bus anymore and aghh Nvidia is trge ion batteries the Switch battery life is an issue and bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh, every 5 years, ad infinitum.

Did you just cut and paste some of animecyberrat animecyberat segagamer12 thetransformerscollector toddra marvel_moviefan_2012 michealbaysuperfan616 supermario2k1's posts together? Felt very much like reading something from him.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 03:21:51 AM »
copy/paste of every Nintendo fan whenever a new console comes out. get N or get your heads out of your butts. :reggie:

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 03:51:07 AM »
Huh?  ??? I haven't said any of those things....  :-[  Oh wait! Hold on! I'm suddenly realizing something. If I haven't said that... then I must not be a Nintendo Fan! Nooooooooo!  :'(  I guess I've always been a Nintendo Air Conditioner and just never realized it until now.  :(

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2016, 10:15:29 AM »
I'm a Nintendo ice pack.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;