Author Topic: Check out my new Web Comic  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Check out my new Web Comic
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:54:18 PM »
I've had it with other less talented hacks making a lot of sweet green from their so-called Web "Comic" Strip. Well, the gravy train is over Cyanide & Happiness! Back to the drawing board, VGCats! The... uh, ship has sailed.. other strips! That's because Khushrenada has finally decided to show everyone how it's done and has now entered the Web Comic space.

My strip is called The Silver Lining and it's about 3 cool dudes. Check it out and weep all you poseurs.

Can you believe it only took me like 8 minutes to think that all up and execute it? Man, this stuff is so easy. I've already got a sponsor in Nestle Crunch bars. Not that anyone could tell. I'm a master of artfully hidden advertising. I'm like Scrooge McDuck I'm swimming in so many pennies and nickels. And the more page hits I get, the higher the cash. Check it out. This thread's already got like 3. That's three more than any comic you've ever done! In a couple months, I'm gonna be so rich and famous they'll probably want me to appear on The Game Awards. Of course, I'll say no. I've got standards after all like my comic obviously shows. But, at least you all can say you had the privilege of knowing Khushrenada when he was famous and cool which has been always. Guess I should pump out another 5 or 6 of these so my publisher can make a book of them and sell them to a bunch on unsuspecting rubes rummaging their local bargain bins.

Post your likes and upvotes below. Haters can go art school and weep they can't do better. Khush out.

Man, Khushrenada Week is going to be so good as I shake out all these bad ideas I've got first.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Re: Check out my new Web Comic
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 07:04:53 PM »
Jonny is making a book, you should license this out to him
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 07:17:30 PM »
Sure, I'm just here to sell-out like him! Oh snap!.

Offline rygar

• NWR's #1 soccer fan!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »
You are already funnier than Scott Adams. And you have less dupe accounts than him too.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 07:28:49 PM »
You are already funnier than Scott Adams. And you have less dupe accounts than him too.

Thanks, Rygar! I thought those Hitchhiker Guides to the Galaxy books were lame also. Rock on!

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 03:38:56 AM »
After some thorough collaboration and hearty agreement, Khush decided he'd make it clear that I'm nothing more than an extension of his will.

SORRY! YOU NEED TO BE A BACKER TIER 4 TO ACCESS THIS IMAGE
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 01:25:57 AM by Evan_B »
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 01:35:48 AM »
Oh. You took down the image. I was going to post a gif or image to the classic Simpsons moment in which Montgomery Burns judges Martin Prince's model nuclear power plant of the future and asks "Where's the heart?" and rejects it for being too cold. I was going to liken it to your submission that while it may be drawn better (although I think that is highly subjective like all art ;) ) it lacks the heart and soul that makes the original such a winner. But now you've taken it down. :(

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »
After consulting with ourselves- after all, we are one- we came to the conclusion that updating the comic would shock and awe others to the point where they could no longer appreciate the original. We were hoping it would start a chain of revisions and edits from other members, but as we know, the only activities these forum members involve themselves in are those that require minimal effort, such as safe words, mafia, and making fun of Miyamoto and broodwars.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 12:26:13 AM »
After consulting with ourselves- after all, we are one- we came to the conclusion that updating the comic would shock and awe others to the point where they could no longer appreciate the original. We were hoping it would start a chain of revisions and edits from other members, but as we know, the only activities these forum members involve themselves in are those that require minimal effort, such as safe words, mafia, and making fun of Miyamoto and broodwars.

Like web comic telephone! That's a great idea. What's the absolute minimum I can contribute to this endeavor?