Author Topic: Anyone tried a console skins? They look soo cool  (Read 1969 times)

Offline greenwisher

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone tried a console skins? They look soo cool
« on: July 10, 2003, 09:16:19 PM »
Hey has anyone tried a console skin for thier cube? At 8-14$ it looks like they would be worth it. Plus the company says they don't leave a residue so if you get tired of it, you can take it off again. I think this nifty accessory might be a nice change to my purple...ahem... indego gc. Here's a link for all of you who are dying to know what i'm talking about:
http://www.gameconsoleskins.com/categories.asp?cID=5

I think i might give the copper a try for 7$.
...you can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you just might find... you get what you need...  

Offline Cooolcorey

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 09:33:15 PM »
I read about that in last month's GamePro. I found it interesting, but i'm not giving up my cube for any amount of time to get it painted or whatnot.

EDIT:
I thought you were talking about a place where you send your 'cube in to get it repolished. I didn't know you meant something you put on it. Silly me!

Offline Uglydot

• Jesus
    • View Profile
RE: Anyone tried a console skins? They look soo cool
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 08:46:17 AM »
I think these look neat, but I'd rather stick the money towards a new game.  Besides, I like my unique little indigo cube.  Apparently the color is "homo-erotic" a word I will never tire of.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 05:43:49 PM »
i love my homo-errotic gamecube and gameboy player, THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE  A TOUGH BRUTE MAN MR HAT!

but i still want one they do look rather cool indeed. and will make it up to me for not getting a mint green GCN. i want the mint metalic one or the teal, they look awsome

Offline greenwisher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 07:16:38 PM »
"Apparently the color is "homo-erotic" a word I will never tire of."  LOL
I never thought i'd hear the words homo-erotic discribe my gamecube! Yeah, I think my manlyness factor could call for a new color. I'm going to have order one of these after next month's paycheck comes in.
I think the carbon-black one might be cool too. soo many to choose from... he he...
Hey I read a review of them too...somewhere out there...looks like they work pretty good.
...you can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you just might find... you get what you need...  

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2003, 02:40:57 AM »
well, ive been emailing the guy, and as soon as i get my custom set ill post some pictures for you all to see

Offline OsonCubed320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2003, 11:35:12 AM »
So let me get this right. You dont even have to send your Cube in? They just send you the cut out of the skin and you put it on yourself. If that's the case I will get one if not though I wont cuz I dont wanna part with my cube and worry bout it getting broken.