Author Topic: Tom Brady Named Cover Boy For Backyard Football 08  (Read 1571 times)

Offline mef

• NWR Staff Writer
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Tom Brady Named Cover Boy For Backyard Football 08
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:34:52 AM »
MVP attempts to break the dreaded 'Backyard Football Curse.'
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=14201

2X SUPERBOWL MVP TOM BRADY NAMED COVER PLAYER  FOR #1 KIDS FOOTBALL VIDEO GAME    

Backyard Football '08 Set to Release this Fall

August 8, 2007, New York - Humongous, Inc. announced today that Tom Brady, New England Patriots all-star quarterback and two-time Super Bowl MVP, will be the cover athlete for Backyard Football '08, the newest iteration of the best-selling kid's football game franchise. Brady was overwhelmingly voted "favorite NFL player" in a poll of Backyard Sports fans conducted late last year on backyardsports.com.    

"I am very excited to be part of the Backyard Football team," said Brady.  "Working with kids is always great and representing Backyard Football is a fantastic way to introduce the fun of the game to the next generation of fans.  I especially like seeing myself and other pro players as kids in the game-it's really funny and brings back great memories of playing football as a child."    

One of the premier players in the history of football, Tom Brady has led the New England Patriots to three Super Bowl victories and twice been named the Super Bowl MVP.  In only his second year in the league, Brady and the Patriots scored an upset victory over the St. Louis Rams making Brady the youngest starting quarterback ever to win the Super Bowl.

Michael Flynn, Staff Writer
Nintendo World Report