Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1168559 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:24:39 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #1301 on: October 22, 2014, 06:52:07 PM »
I just **** my pants and came in my pants at the same time.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Age of Ultron Trailer Leaked!!
« Reply #1302 on: October 22, 2014, 07:18:18 PM »

I used this move in middle school when I got into a fight once.
It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the scene so I thought I would share.

During a lunchtime football game, after I just scored on him and was walking back up field a kid beamed me in the back with a football and said something derogatory. I picked the ball up gave it a high toss back to him, and just as he was about to catch it *BAM*
all he caught was my fist to his face. Surprisingly effective.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:38:28 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: October 22, 2014, 08:09:02 PM »
Mockingbird would be a street level super show similar to Arrow.
Something on Network primetime for Marvel to compete directly for the Arrow Audience, only during the Summer months when Arrow isn't actually on the air. But it would still be a SHIELD spin-off show as she is a SHIELD agent and would likely feature cameos of Coulson (in video form giving orders/intel for missions).

By that logic than the flash is just like arrow. It wouldn't be the first time where she qut shield.  She quits shield and moves to Boston or new England to do do her street level arrow style super hero thing. One Parr Scandel One Part Arrow all awesome, pair it with either shield or OUAT.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: October 22, 2014, 08:15:24 PM »
Mockingbird would be a street level super show similar to Arrow.
Something on Network primetime for Marvel to compete directly for the Arrow Audience, only during the Summer months when Arrow isn't actually on the air. But it would still be a SHIELD spin-off show as she is a SHIELD agent and would likely feature cameos of Coulson (in video form giving orders/intel for missions).

By that logic than the flash is just like arrow. It wouldn't be the first time where she qut shield.  She quits shield and moves to Boston or new England to do do her street level arrow style super hero thing. One Parr Scandel One Part Arrow all awesome, pair it with either shield or OUAT.

Does Hawkeye visit on the regular?

and regarding the AoU leak

LOL. Dat Fuhkin Mahvel.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: October 22, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »
More Bobbi Morse:

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: October 22, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »
A question for the comic enthusiast.
Re: AoU leak.

Andy Serkis is playing.... Ulysseys Klaw?
Connecting to Wakanda/Black Panther and maybe Ant-Man?

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 22, 2014, 09:03:27 PM »
He's named claw cause he has a metal hand and dude tends to be an ant-man villian and play on african poachers trying to steal vibarnium for aim or hydra.,

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 22, 2014, 10:49:59 PM »
Hm.  Thought. Unstoppable Hulk rampage = Tony Stalk thinking "Man, we need central organization to keep this **** under control... with me on top.."  Ultron whoopsie = Cap thinking "Damn... no way in hell."  Setup for Civil War + dun dun dun... Planet Hulk. :D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Age of Ultron Trailer OFFICIALLY Released by Marvel in HQ/HD
« Reply #1309 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »
Marvel decided to just release the trailer officially, and in HD

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: October 23, 2014, 02:49:30 AM »
It was a good trailer, but I could have done without the "No Strings on Me" song they plucked right out of Disney's Pinocchio. The Disney connection kept pulling me out of the trailer.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 23, 2014, 03:44:36 AM »
but that whole line and song connection has meaning.
It directly correlates to what is happening with Ultron vs his creator.

I think it's an actual really good use of the song. I think it being in the Disney catalog was more a convenient coincidence than something they used just because they could and wanting to connect back to Disney.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 23, 2014, 08:39:32 AM »
Ultron sounds like Heath Ledgers' Joker to me. Not so much in voice but in timbre. I'm all in for darker undertones but lets not forget what made part one so good. Also, they are going to need a lotta help come the 3rd act of this movie. I wonder who might show up with the 4th quarter assist?

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 23, 2014, 09:01:14 AM »
I wonder who might show up with the 4th quarter assist?
Spider-Man, obvs.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 23, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
Now that I have had time to think about the trailer more.  I hate it.  Its a terrible trailer.  It's like the jumped to the end or right before the end of the movie and cut a whole lot of scenes together with no context whatsoever.  Even knowing more about Marvel than your average joe this didn't make a lot of sense.  Turned my Wife off of the movie.  Heck turned me off of the movie.  Also whats up with that Ultron?  I know it was CG so why does it look like a man in a nice suit?  That face is way to human.

This is probably one of the worse MCU Trailers.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 23, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
James Spader is once again killing it.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 23, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »
Ultron supposedly comes into the movie early.
In the trailer alone I believe you see 2 or 3 of his transformations as he will evolve as he adapts to new tech/threats.

Ultron is taking over, he is apparently working with SW & QS and they systematically destroy The Avengers by pitting them against each other. It looks like some **** goes down, Banner loses it, Cap's SHIELD takes more than it can handle and Tony is at odds with the rest of the team.
It looks like Klaw is involved in some manner, and they were filming in Africa, so don't be surprised when Wakanda and/or BP is introduced and also don't be surprised when AoU leads right into Ant-Man in some manner.

As far as Ultrons face being human, it's kinda weird, since the mouth moves and has teeth. But that is probably necessary for them to emote to the audience, which wouldn't be as effective and a waste of such a talent in Spader if they didn't capture his expressions. I'm sure Ultron will evolve to something less human like by movies end though.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 23, 2014, 11:09:58 AM »
Now that I have had time to think about the trailer more.  I hate it.  Its a terrible trailer.  It's like the jumped to the end or right before the end of the movie and cut a whole lot of scenes together with no context whatsoever.  Even knowing more about Marvel than your average joe this didn't make a lot of sense.  Turned my Wife off of the movie.  Heck turned me off of the movie.  Also whats up with that Ultron?  I know it was CG so why does it look like a man in a nice suit?  That face is way to human.

This is probably one of the worse MCU Trailers.

well we know the classic robot Ultron is the final look, but with the Vision being a humanoid it stands that Ultron would start off as one right, however that could just be what the charcaters will be based off. (Ultron's design uses the Iron Man armor, while the Vision uses the human torch android from cap 1.)

If this is going to be a world wid event surely were going to see the avengers main story line interspecred with the  non Avengers Heroes fighting Ultron bots around the world. (Iron Patroit, Falcon, Winter Solider, Deathlok, oh crap the planet is screwed).

As for agents of shield my guess is that they're going to introduce Inhumans and QS and SW will be revealed to be inhumans. We know the Blue Corpse found last season is a kree skull since the body has a tattoo'd mark of an Insignia that Ronan the Accuser wore. So this means the Obliesk is a of Kree Origin. Now anyone who knows the inhumans know the only reason why they exist is because a Kree Scientist tampered with humans genetics making a splinter group with powers in case they needed help fighting the skrulls. Well what's interesting is that both Raina and Skye's dad can touch the Obliesk without dying which would be due to the kree part of inhumans. It would also explain why Skye's parents were described as monsters seeing as they already have their powers  (Agent cooper could be an adaption on mister Hyde). Now you wonder why Skye doesn't have powers, well Inhumans don't receive their powers until they interact with a substance know as the terrigian mists which makes them go under a transformation that can change their appearance to look alien as well. Her not having intrecated with them would explain her lack of powers, and QS and SW had thier powers forced due to Loki's specter.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 23, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »
Clip from Next Weeks AoS

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 23, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »
Ultron (as seen in the trailer - possibly not his final form)

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: October 24, 2014, 09:39:07 AM »
That looks a lot more like Vision to me.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 24, 2014, 10:41:54 AM »
So can the Avengers still be in the dark about Phil? Is he going to be in AoU. I still haven't caught up with SHIELD from last season so I'm not sure if this has been resolved

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 24, 2014, 10:55:03 AM »
After Winter Soldier they could no longer be in the dark about Coulson unless there totally not working with Shield.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 24, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »
SHIELD is very underground at the moment. All those that defected may not be aware that it is still operating.

Lady Sif knows that Coulson is alive, but I can see no reason why she not only would have known he was previously dead, or think to tell anyone about Coulson, as he wouldn't have been anyone special to her.

Knowing that Maria Hill does know, and is working with Tony at Avengers Tower, you would think that maybe he knows, but Hill is/was a top agent and knows that that secret was behind a level of clearance, so she probably wouldn't have shared it.

But to not get so deep that I start poking holes, None of the Avengers are aware of Coulson being alive. Most SHIELD agent simply thought he was revived in emergency surgery, only a select few know that he was actually *AoS S1 Spoilers*dead for 8 days and revived thanks to an alien (Kree?) blood sample called GH324 with regenerative properties... but some undefined potential side effects.

but to answer the question more directly
Yes they are still in the dark. Last we were told, Coulson does not appear in AoS, but Agent Tripp does and you shoudl catch up on AoS. Most recent season has been on hit from episode 1 till present.

and speaking of that, the real reason I came in here.

Since Hydra leaked the AoU teaser trailer 1 week early (Hail Hydra) forcing Marvel to release the official Trailer themselves (setting a new 24hr view record), Marvel decided to give AoS viewers another special look at AoU instead (gotta get that ratings bump still).
and then even more special look the week after that during the 75th Anniversary Special.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/23529/the_avengers_shatter_another_record
And because we believe that the best way to say thanks is to give you more, we're delivering new Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" action to your TV sets, two weeks in a row! Tune in to "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." this Tuesday, October 28 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC to see an exclusive piece from Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Then, on Tuesday, November 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC, tune into "Marvel 75 Years: From Pulp to Pop!" for another taste of Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron"--and much more!

Maybe they will release the SDCC AoU footage instead. The one with the Cap and Mjolnir footage.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 24, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »

Since Hydra leaked the AoU teaser trailer 1 week early (Hail Hydra) forcing Marvel to release the official Trailer themselves (setting a new 24hr view record), Marvel decided to give AoS viewers another special look at AoU instead (gotta get that ratings bump still).
and then even more special look the week after that during the 75th Anniversary Special.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/23529/the_avengers_shatter_another_record
And because we believe that the best way to say thanks is to give you more, we're delivering new Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" action to your TV sets, two weeks in a row! Tune in to "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." this Tuesday, October 28 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC to see an exclusive piece from Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Then, on Tuesday, November 4 at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC, tune into "Marvel 75 Years: From Pulp to Pop!" for another taste of Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron"--and much more!

Maybe they will release the SDCC AoU footage instead. The one with the Cap and Mjolnir footage.

And to top off the surprise extra footage for AoS, Marvel is also holding a special invite only event on that very Tuesday

http://www.newsarama.com/22550-marvel-studios-holding-mysterious-event-age-of-ultron-trailer-breaks-records-agent-carter-adds-to-cast.html
Marvel Studios is taking a page from Silicon Valley, and issued a surprise, and mysterious, invitation for Tuesday, October 28. The invitations, extended to Newsarama and other sites that cover comic book movies, says nothing other than the date, the morning time, and the location of the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles. The invitation certainly brings to mind what Apple has done when announcing a major product in the past. It does specify the event is a Marvel Studios one, not Marvel Comics.

Anyone care to speculate as to what Marvel Studios is holding a special event to announce?
Black Panther movie? Capt. Marvel Movie? Cap 3 title? Phase 3 Titles? Spider-man is coming home?

link also has casting news for Agent Carter, and confirmation of internet speculation of Ultron's motives in the movie. Created to help The Avengers take a break in the absence of SHIELD. Becomes sentient, and decided the best way to protect humanity and keep the peace, is to get rid of humanity.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:43:12 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »