Author Topic: Thursday  (Read 7020 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »
Did you even read the first post?

Thomas Jane has a really bad day. Aaron Eckhart plays his brother (I always thought they looked alike)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »
YES!, that doesn't tell you anything about a movie. Is it comedy, drama, suspense, action, a line like that is not very helpful.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »
The Internet is a resource.  Learn to utilize it.

Thursday on IMDb
Thursday on Wikipedia

EDIT:  HOLY FRICKING CHRIST

Skip Woods, the writer/director of Thursday, writing a live-action movie of G.I. Joe.  Who's playing Cobra Commander, you ask?  Joseph Gordon-Levitt, best known as the kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun.  This will not end well.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:24:42 PM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
that is bogus thinking my friend, we have here a discussion thread for DISCUSSING this movie and you want me to LEAVE and go looking for info else where? That makes no sense. Remember a couple weeks ago when someone was watching SW with their girl friend, everyone hi-jacked that thread and had something to say. If you are going to talk about a movie you should be willing to answer questions.

With that said, I'm off to imdb to do some reading...

Ok I'm back, that looks dumb. Not a movie for me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:25:35 PM by animecyberrat »
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »
NO! their not good enough to be sub-par (unless you're one of the people that calls Weezer an Emo band, cuz their awesome..... well their 1st album was)

Pinkerton is better.

Except that Pinkerton was worse than Make Believe. 5 years after its release people suddenly started thinking it was decent album. It baffles the mind.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »
Make Believe is absolutely horrible.  I've loved Pinkerton for over ten years. 

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »
You're a trend-setter, vudu.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 11:29:15 PM »
I still hold hope for GI Joe the movie. Larry Hama has been brought in to consult and Ray Park looks good as Snake Eyes.