Author Topic: THE RAT has something to say please read ok  (Read 4604 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
THE RAT has something to say please read ok
« on: January 22, 2006, 01:05:38 PM »
Hi everyone by now most of you probabaly knwo who I am or have rad some of my posts. SO ok I just wanted to say somethigns about me just to get it out in the open.

First I see peopel find it hard to make replies to my posts cuz of whatever anyways heres some guidlines.

First lets start by you gusy can call me THE RAT if ya want cuz tahst so much easier to rememebr than my stupid PGC name I had to creaate cuz the rat didnt work for whatever reason.

Second if yu have doubts if i ma being serious or joking just ask plese dont insult me or anybody else cuz they have different opinons or tasstes also/ ok well tahst all i have for now oh and I type pretty bad so dont bother correcting sopelling and such I dont care. I am avery smart person and in all fairnes to myself I aced my college placement exams and revieved free english credit because, I just type bad dont ask I wont try and spell it out for ya opk thanks and have fun cuz I really ama  funny person but I dont come off that wasy online.

PEACE OUT ALL
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
RE: THE RAT has something to say please read ok
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
I nominate this thread to be stickied.

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:THE RAT has something to say please read ok
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 01:38:20 PM »

Originally posted by: ib2kool4u912
I nominate this thread to be stickied.
I second that

Also, don't worry about spelling.. it doesn't really matter
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline king admin

• KING OF THE INTERNET
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »
ok
WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING: king admin that mod banned my other account because I said I did not like xbox lol what a joke how they let retards like that become mods I don't know . - NSOLDIER

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 03:11:36 PM »
The thing about spelling Ratty-boo, is that people are going to take you more seriously if you do have correct spelling. With your spelling it seems to trivialise whatever you type. So if you are as samrt and as capable as your say you are why not use correct spelling?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 05:36:13 PM »
Simply because I try and type as fast as I talk so I tend to type too fast to keep track of where my fingers are.

Also I have hereditary arthritis and my fingers get very stiff so I am unable to bend them most of the time so typing is not an easy task for me.

Then there is the fact that I come here to discuss video games with kids and teenagers and a few adults but I mostly come here to ESCAPE the real world so I try and pretend liek the rules here are different than in real life.

However just to show that I am not just saying a bunch of crap and talking big I chose to make this post in accordance with as proper speeling and grammar as I could just to satisfy those who doubt my capabilities.

I would also like to note that I am a somewhat professional recording artist and as such I do use a lot of proper english, mostly poetry, in my song writting, yet again when I come to a internet forum I tend to leave my real life behind and talk about games as if I still was a child, since playing video games interests me mostly as a way to maintain a conection with my childhood.

I hope that is enough to satisfy the freequent posters here and I apologize for my eradic behavior, so while I am on the forums I prefer to be called THE RAT and I like to type fast and excited about the articles I am discussing. Thank you for your kind words and I hope we can continue to be friends. Also just because I have a hard time conveying my intenions I will just say that this particular post was written with the uttmost sincerity and honesty. I am a college graduate after all as well as and up and coming musician.

So if ya wanna knwo more bout my muzik check out the links in my profile otherwise shut ya hole and let me be

and again I say peace out and have fun ya all.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 08:43:54 PM »
You're free to write in any way you want, even all caps and backwards. Just don't expect people to read it if it's too tiring to do so.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 01:03:02 PM »
!DOOG SI GNIPYT

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »
So is taht why nobody replies to my threads cuz they cant read em.  

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 06:16:27 PM »
taht is exactly why,  don't worry I get the same flak. I have alot to say, but i'v had foot in my mouth syndrome for like six months. Lately,  iv been starting  threads..with  no  content.  Expecting others to  fill it in. Sometimes  it turns into a game.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
Dayum, who's playing the music?

R U Ready?

Lets get this party started!!

....I'm not the only one that hears it right?

edit:
Oh never mind, it just King Admin, bout time he changed his music...

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 03:55:34 AM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
THE RAT has something to say please read ok

It's a trap!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram