Author Topic: Episode 18: Demo  (Read 8545 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Episode 18: Demo
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 05:26:07 PM »
Hendricks would be toward the top of the scale, obviously. She and Sofia Vergara. I think Salma Hayek and Diora Baird would be toward the middle.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline oksoda

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
Alba? Seems kind of insubstantial. My guess would've been more along the lines of Christina Hendricks...

YES. A million times yes.

Offline Morcant

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 12:04:40 PM »
Yeah, once you learn the Song of Soaring and the song that unlocks the actual dungeon (in Majoras Mask) you are set. And of course the Song of Inverted Time, without which the game would be impossible. I am at the Woodfall boss right now, but have had to go back to him once or twice because I can't remember how to beat him.

I also added Zach and Scott ( and Neal) to my friend list. My code is 5370 1004 4080.
Redtusk (3DS Friend Code: 5370-1004-4080)

Offline xcwarrior

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 11:27:33 PM »
Thanks for talking about my question, though clearly I should have said which games they've mentioned that SHOULD be coming out here, but lack a release date:

Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Braviery default, Monster Hunter, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and did I mention Monster Hunter?
Nintendo ID: XCWarrior
3DS code: 1289-8376-3350. PM me if you want to swap.
Steam and backloggery.com are also: XCWarrior