Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 934932 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2150 on: February 02, 2015, 10:38:33 PM »
I know.  But it was good timing.  A comedy of errors, if you will. :D

Oh, I recognized that right away. I just wanted to make sure everyone else saw it was that as well.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2152 on: February 10, 2015, 12:10:54 AM »
So, that was day one, also, I just read the mafia #12 thread, anyone who complained about my game should go look at that mess.....

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: February 10, 2015, 12:59:09 AM »
So, that was day one, also, I just read the mafia #12 thread, anyone who complained about my game should go look at that mess.....

The difference between mafia 12 and your mafia game is that people actually posted that they liked the game after Mafia 12 was over. That and the fact that it had the good sense to end after one lousy day.

Man, I don't think I've read that game over in over 5 years. When I think of it, I just know that TYP won with The Politician role and I've never used it again since it seemed too powerful and can instantly end the game. I knew I threw out some other stuff to increase deaths and speed up the game. It happened the week of Christmas so I knew player turnout would be low and with holidays, no one would want to play a long game so it had to end in 3 days. Players knew it would be a bit of a gong show in some ways and it reads that way but no one was coming in and taking that game seriously. Looking over it again now is a bit cringe worthy but you can definitely see the outlines of the style of poster and host I would and have become. Anyways, if you really want to talk more about Mafia games or older ones for that matter, post it in the Mafia Hall of Fame thread maybe.

« Reply #2154 on: February 10, 2015, 01:27:05 AM »
I don't remember the details but I think I did something similar on the one I hosted on my website all those years ago. I think I just got bored and killed everyone for the hell of it because nobody was playing the way I wanted but I forget what exactly happened.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: February 10, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »
Death Smash(vote)Pokepla148!
Get that muther..
Yeah, that Pokepla148 guy is horrible! What an asshole.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2156 on: February 10, 2015, 07:55:19 PM »
I know right? ;D
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: February 10, 2015, 08:38:03 PM »
I also like how lucariofan99 is so concerned about making sure that the host of a game doesn't count his vote given that he's dead.

I mean what kind of idiotic and sloppy host would do something as stupid as count dead player's votes in the final tally.  ;)

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2158 on: February 11, 2015, 06:38:49 PM »
What's a life anyway? ::)
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: February 11, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »
Aw, the spambots are being so nice, see this one even left some feedback in for the forums.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2160 on: February 11, 2015, 09:23:41 PM »
**** you u little piece of catnip i'll wreck your ass and use u as soccer practice! :rolleyes:
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: February 12, 2015, 01:59:25 PM »
I like how I've provided more story for that Mafia game then Khush has.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: February 12, 2015, 07:31:07 PM »
Yes! I've been able to finally do some more testing of my mod powers in the Mafia forums thanks to Pokepal148's inability to know where and what to post after dying and I've now been able to move my first post from one thread into another. I grow stronger on these forums every day.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: February 12, 2015, 09:19:43 PM »
Yes! I've been able to finally do some more testing of my mod powers in the Mafia forums thanks to Pokepal148's inability to know where and what to post after dying and I've now been able to move my first post from one thread into another. I grow stronger on these forums every day.
I moved at least 3 posts when I was in charge, get with the times.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: February 13, 2015, 12:06:40 AM »
Well that thread lasted almost a year longer then I expected it to,

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: February 13, 2015, 12:11:14 AM »
Guess I crossed the line since my post was deleted. Didn't think I did, but that was the name of the game with a thread like that. Apologies for getting it locked.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: February 13, 2015, 08:50:22 AM »
What did you say?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: February 13, 2015, 10:48:54 AM »
Post it here and we can finally lock this topic as well!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: February 13, 2015, 10:59:16 AM »
I made a comment about politicians. It was intended as a backhanded comment about the fact someone hasn't run for or held public office for close to a decade so they should not be called a politician anymore. I tagged something at the end teasing about a recent incident that occurred involving their family (which I do believe was overblown by the media) and thought it would be a funny way end the post. That last part was probably where I went over the line.

I didn't get any message about it being deleted so I will have to assume that was why.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: February 17, 2015, 01:49:29 AM »
Hahaha I can't open "do say the magic word" thread from my phone.

::golf clap::

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: February 17, 2015, 02:06:25 AM »
UncleBob brought it upon himself. He had to know that was the endgame when he set the rules the way he did.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: February 17, 2015, 03:07:11 AM »
I should buy more ram for my computer so I can upload the entire alphabet like I did A - C. Still pretty proud I pulled that off as fast as I did.

My powers are growing...soon I will rule the interwebs!
My Game Collection

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: February 17, 2015, 08:21:05 AM »
UncleBob brought it upon himself. He had to know that was the endgame when he set the rules the way he did.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: February 18, 2015, 04:14:48 PM »
I just did it for the mafia game, but I'm such a fan of Super Creepy Cliff Clavin as my avatar that I think I'll keep him around a while.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: February 18, 2015, 04:42:51 PM »
It's like you knew I was hoping you might change your avatar soon. For some reason, it really sticks out compared to other avatars.