Author Topic: Episode 863: Jaws 5: This Time It's Professional  (Read 382 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 863: Jaws 5: This Time It's Professional
« on: February 25, 2024, 03:05:59 PM »

Oft predicted, never foreseen.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/66367/episode-863-jaws-5-this-time-its-professional

It's Partner Direct season, and the RFN crew is here to breakdown all the news from Nintendo's... I assume people with sources will say "delayed" Direct. We got a few Microsoft Games and not just old ones from Rare. We also got some updates on known titles, and a bunch of unexpected sea creatures.

You know what's in the Direct, and if you don't - take a listen. We cover it all.

After a break, we handle some New Business clean-up. James is done with the Trails from Zero/to Azure combo. Guillaume is ready to render final verdict on Actraiser: Renaissance and has returned to Yoshi's Island. Greg has some thoughts on Mother 3's return to circulation in Japan. He's also completed Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, and begun Mario vs Donkey Kong. Lastly, Jon's investment in Ninja Five-O has gone up in smoke, thanks to Limited Run Games.

Send us your final verdicts on Actraiser: Renaissance here.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 863: Jaws 5: This Time It's Professional
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 03:33:21 PM »
For all the rumors and leaks, I find it fast and easy to blame Grubb :p