Author Topic: Gamecube will crush all competition! ! !  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Jainmb925

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Gamecube will crush all competition! ! !
« on: May 02, 2003, 06:01:37 PM »

Okay all you nintendo fans out there, I have been doing my homework.  Here are my thoughts....

Gamecube verses Xbox/PS2 will without a doubt come out on top.  Lets talk systems, the next generation of consoles will stray too far away from the focus at hand, which are the games, to compete with nintendo.  Nintendo's next system will be made with the game maker in mind.  From what I got from other forums is that Microsoft/Sony are focusing on extra add ons to grab buyers eyes.  More on-line and new burnable capabilities.  That may be good for people who have always wanted a computer and nevr purchased a system.  

I mean, I wanted all that crap I would just buy a computer.  The bottom line is that the console should focus on games cause thats why peole buy them, or they should.

Second, this next bit of info is for those who have been in a coma or something and don't know anything, nintendo has an arsenal of games that will be hitting store within the next year.  Mario Kart & Tennis, F-Zero, and Soul Calibar II featuring Link just to name a few.  Alot more games are in the making for the cube from Xbox/PS2 and sequels to big hit games like Metriod Prime.  And with other games that nintendo have in the making that will totally shock some gamers prove my point.  

So to all you people who are still on the Xbox/ PS2 band wagon, my advice is to get a cube with memory cards and extra controllers cause its about to go down.     ----OH YEAH, they're only a hundred dollars now-----

Fellow nintendo fans please leave your remarks and help with the celebration
~Unfathomable is the true quantity of my repertoire owed to my cognizance, puissance, and dexterousness~

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 06:06:37 PM »
i cant belive your felicity

if this wasn't a troll thread i wouldn't know what one was. sure you love the gamecube, as do many others, myself included, but meh other consoles will allways be around and people will inevitably want them, some multi console, perhaps ps2/xbawx fans want what nintendo cant offer them..

blegh, next topic please :\

Offline Ninja X

• View Profile
RE: Gamecube will crush all competition! ! !
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2003, 06:12:30 PM »
Don't be too hopeful about the GCN winning this war, kid.
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 06:20:19 PM »

Originally posted by: Jainmb925

So to all you people who are still on the Xbox/ PS2 band wagon, my advice is to get a cube with memory cards and extra controllers cause its about to go down.     ----OH YEAH, they're only a hundred dollars now-----

Um, don't you think the reason people browse this forum is because THEY ALREADY HAVE A GAMECUBE? Stop advertising the damn unit. We know it's good, why else would we own one and be here talking about its wonderful games?

And what's with the PS2/Xbox dissing? Geez, they actually have good games too. Yes, strange but true! Nintendo isn't the only developer out there that knows how to make a quality game!

*SHOCK, HORROR!*

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2003, 06:28:31 PM »

And what's with the PS2/Xbox dissing? Geez, they actually have good games too. Yes, strange but true! Nintendo isn't the only developer out there that knows how to make a quality game

No, hes right.  Xbox has one good game(as told be the xbox fanboys)...ps2 has a lot of good games, however...and a lot of crap games...
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Mr. McBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2003, 06:32:49 PM »
Guh, one of these threads...

[tape recording]
"All three systems have good games. No system is better than another one. Nintendo owns you all.
[/tape recording]

Yup, that'll about do it.
[Mr. McBlack:]
-America's FAVORITE GameNikki reviewer

Visit GameNikki.com The BEST gamesite with the letters "I", "G" and "N" in it.

Offline mariomeatball

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2003, 06:39:38 PM »
Nintendo will not "win" this war. Not with the way the xbong fan boys present their system at my school. They are almost militant about how wonderful their system is and people around them seem to go along with it. The "normal" people out there dont know anything about nintendo's killer games.  They don't understand why Nintendo is better quality than microsoft or sony. They go with what the general populous goes with: Hype!

Bye the way, if you want to shut up an x box fan boy. Just mention that every killer game on their console - halo and splinter cell come to min - are already available on the PC or gamecube.

Offline Modulus-X

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2003, 06:47:13 PM »
Most kids I know have Gamecube
-=[Modulus-X]=-

Currently Playing: Zelda: The Wind Waker, WarCraft 3 Expansion Beta, Star Wars Galaxies Beta

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2003, 08:08:26 PM »
im gonna laugh my ass of if osmeone says our sytems games look better in the next generation....honestly...you know those really nice fmvs in final fantasy 9...every game should have at least those graphics. Fmvs are getting even crazier now though......but when you get to that point..... Think about this next generation systems may do near or over a billion polygons...have crazy processing speeds...have tons of memory for texture mapping.....
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Big_Pimp

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2003, 09:04:31 PM »

Originally posted by: Ninja X
Don't be too hopeful about the GCN winning this war, kid.

Ninja X is right, Nintendo should at least try to get 2nd place.  Gamecube 2 damn well better come out at least a few months before PlayStation 3 and Xbox2, and they better have bad ass launch titles if they want to win the next console war.

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2003, 10:04:16 PM »
lol this is my first message i probley have done something wrong already but i have no idea about the gamecube lol i just think zelda was a great game!  
I love my gamecube and my ps2 but i only boght an xbox for 1 reason and that was to throw it threw the mircrosoft buildings window with a letter tied to it.. saying "did not want to waste a brick"

Offline AGENTDICKLAURENT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2003, 12:23:06 AM »
then you are well on your way, nuclear ice. pick up mario & metroid, and you're even further down the road.

Offline odinfire

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2003, 04:19:25 AM »

Originally posted by: PIAC
i cant belive your felicity

Interesting word... "felicity", I havent heard that word used on a message board for... well... I dont know... NEVER!  Perfect choice, I applaud your vocabulary!

Originally posted by: Jainmb925
Yes, strange but true! Nintendo isn't the only developer out there that knows how to make a quality game!

Maybe "good" or "great" games but Nintendo definately makes the most "quality" games.  They really are the most polished. But as far as Nintendo "winning" this console war, you must be smoking crack.  Not gonna happen.

Offline TrekGeekMid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2003, 05:16:34 AM »
Yeah, I like there to be a little variety in gaming...as I am a capitolist at heart, I don't see anything wrong with a little friendly competition .
Live Wrong and Perspire

Andy's Random Stuff

Offline )Dark-LInk(

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2003, 05:38:54 AM »
well anything is possible, NINTENDI might become #1 again =) just by AD all of it's gakes including the 3rd party ones.. god why dosnt nintendo GET THAT!!!

Offline camaroman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2003, 09:14:12 AM »
Since when did the cube drop down to $100?

Offline KingTitan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2003, 05:58:20 PM »
PS2 IZ DEY STOOPID!HE HE HE

Offline KingTitan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2003, 05:59:47 PM »
EXBOKKS IS DEY STOOPID

Offline KingTitan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2003, 06:02:07 PM »
GAIMQOOB IS DEY STOOP...OH,NEVER MIND

Offline KingTitan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2003, 06:03:36 PM »
WOO WANT TO PLAI ME IN HEY LOW? I WILL WHUUP U R MOONKEY ASKISS!

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2003, 06:08:58 PM »

Since when did the cube drop down to $100?
Many retailers have released information that this is likely on the horizon.  It falls in line with the usual price drops around E3.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St