Author Topic: Metroid Fusion, please.  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Metroid Fusion, please.
« on: March 02, 2004, 03:20:47 PM »
Just beat it today, and I have the intention of going back and getting as many of the items as I can, having originally ended with a mere 44%.  However, there are some areas I cannot access. . . they're protected by the arrow blocks, the ones you need to pick up speed to break through.  But there's not enough room to build up sufficient speed.  Any advice on how to break these accursed blocks?  Time is of ze essence!  Not really.  But tell me.  Now.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
    • View Profile
RE: Metroid Fusion, please.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 09:31:22 PM »
This is kind of hard. Which sector is it in, and can you see the items you need to get? and if so, what are they?
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
RE:Metroid Fusion, please.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 10:16:01 AM »
Nevermind, I figured it out meself.  I thought the crouching thing was a glitch.  Though there are still three power bombs I'm missing. . .

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>