Author Topic: Mafia III: Day Four  (Read 8910 times)

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia III: Day Four
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »
Er, damn. Well then. I missed the vote. I missed the party.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand after having a discussion with Ty after my post last night, I'm thinking I'm going to miss my lynching.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong... or was right before... or wrong now... er, I dunno.

This is shaping up to be faaaaaaaaantastic.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia III: Day Four
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2006, 07:08:11 PM »
I shouldn't have been surprised that I wasn't trusted.  I had betrayed my own instinct, made an error in judgment, and single-handedly caused the death of an innocent.  I was certain Mary Jane was a ninja, but my failure was too fresh.

I left the bartender to care for the club.  I put on a dark dress, and headed for the ports.  I needed to get out of town for a while, let this whole thing blow over for a day or so.  I tried to book a ship, but it was too late now.  All of the captains had either gone out to sea or lay drunk in their hammocks.

I could see the pirate ship on the horizon and heard sounds of gunshots and laughter.  With the death of their rival, they were carefree and wouldn't likely cause any trouble tonight.  

I poked my way back down the docks.  Not wanting to walk through town in the darkness, I decided that the women's restroom was probably the best place to hide until I could seduce some sailors in the morning.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers