Author Topic: Mafia III: Day One  (Read 14465 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Mafia III: Day One
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 04:11:50 PM »
Wandering walks into the club hushes the crowd.

"Si usted me pulsa traga, yo llega a ser más de gran alcance que usted podría imaginarse posiblemente!

"Oh, and also, if anyone knows a good defense attorney? It's not exactly fair that I've become the victim of vote-for-the-random-guy-who-screwed-us-over-last-game-casuse-we-have-no-leads-as-to-who-might-be-mafia-on-the-first-day thing. Thanks!"

And then he starts dancing like he's dancing the last dance he'll ever do on earth.

edit: role-playing without italics? I smell a new trend.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 04:37:04 PM »
Aurion mysteriously appears at a stool at the bar, catching Bloodworth offguard...With a smile on his face, Aurion happily yells:

"A pint of milk, if you please!"

Everyone within earshot pauses and glances over at Aurion, who looks around confused...Bloodworth, not even fazed by the request, goes into the backroom and comes back with a full mug...

"What's wrong with milk?," Aurion whimpered, as tears began to well up in his eyes...Bloodworth calmly tried to console him as their voices slowly disappeared into the atmosphere of the noisy bar...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
Whoa...wait, Bloodworth is playing this time?

VOTE CHANGE.  VOTE BLOODWORTH.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »
I'm not certian who to vote for...  uhh... VOTE TYP.. I dunno... someone PM me and tell me who's who so I can vote for them.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Day One
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »

Originally posted by: wandering

i shall vote for wandering just cuz his name has to do with what i wrote above

Vote: WANDERING it seems the "IN" thing

your reasoning seems flawed.

BreakyBoy refuses to read anything in italics because it's god damned annoying

Vote wandering for starting this nonsense until someone convinces me otherwise.

The italics role playing thing was actually started by Pale. See for yourself.

It isn't so much the italics as it is the rambling role-playing going on, when I think it'd be so much more fun to play it straight. And for god's sakes if we're going to do ninjas and pirates and we're going to be actively roleplaying I WANT SILENCE AND PIRATE-SPEAK. EVEN FROM THE TOWNIES!

asdl;dasd

That being said, your point has been made. I have no ulterior vendetta against you, so my vote will be changed in my earlier post.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »

Originally posted by: stevey
stevey woke up, look in the mirror and saw the scar that BlackNMild2k1 gave him when he was shot. I hate you. If it wasnt for the three monkey that gave up their brain for me live again out side from being a veggable with a feeding tube than I couldn't VOTE BlackNMild2k1!
Why would Stevey be mad at me for him dying last game? I wasn't the one that killed him, his death was caused from beyond the grave

Originally posted by: KnowsNothing
vote BlackNMild2k1 if you love stevey!
& KN is showing some strange form of early allegiance to stevey, does that seem suspicious to anyone besides me?

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 05:30:10 PM »
Other than everyone else, yes it does. Or he could be sleeping with Stevie and feels and sexual tendency to protect his assets
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 06:01:38 PM »
I love the split between people who hate roleplaying and people who do it... er, I mean..

Pale loves the split between people who hate roleplaying and people who do it.

Also, I think Pryo started it because he set up the scene in italics.

I'm not a nerd!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
The Townspeople have spoken.  The Judge and Phoenix must PM me their decisions to see if Wandering lives or dies.  Results in the morning.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »
Hey, I just found a problem with this setup.

What if Wandering is Mafia or the cop or whatever and he wants to share any info he has before he dies?  There's nothing stopping him from telling all--he's still alive.

So if he's mafia and he was betrayed by his teammates he has the next 8 or so hours to tell everyone about them.  Or if he's the cop (and let's pretend a fews days have passed and he checked out who some people were) he can share that info without worrying about telling the wrong person and getting himself killed.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 06:21:37 PM »
Great, now everyone is gonna think I had something to do with Wandering's death since I mentioned my vendetta against him in the Mafia III: Oh Crap thread.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 06:32:23 PM »
"What if Wandering is Mafia or the cop or whatever and he wants to share any info he has before he dies? There's nothing stopping him from telling all--he's still alive."

Well what was stopping someone from telling all as he saw the vote was tipped against him in the previous games?
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 06:37:25 PM »
I'm going back to italics.

Wandering sighed as he sat in his hotel room, sweat dripping down the folds of the pasty, disfigured face he hid behind his hood. Though a little ocean breeze came in through the darkness of the open window, it was still far too hot for Wandering. The only comfort came from a slow moving rotary fan on the ceiling.

They hate me because I'm different, Wandering thought. Because I look different and can barely speak the language and come from a place far, far away. And they call themselves civil. And they make a show of being fair and open.  But I see the way they stare as I walk down the street. As I dance. I see their forced smiles, their happy greetings, yes. But I also hear their hushed whispers. Their clucking tongues.

Wandering closes his eyes, sighs, and drifts off to sleep.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 07:14:22 PM »
Never to wake again...
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 07:29:40 PM »
so rat sits here in his house playing his Game Cube as usual when he gets a phone call
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 07:29:56 PM »

Never to wake again...
You never know, he may have a friend in Phoenix..
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »
"oh hi there" says the rat, "I was just thinking of calling you earier today but I was sidetracked." phone giberish "or eally, well you just tell miss Bridgett that if she ever wants to see me again she had better learn her manners" CLICK rat hangs up the phone and looks at his GC game on pause. "Stupid bridgett she just doesnt get it, im not into 'girls' like her. Im into 'real' girls.:" rat decides to get out of the house and walk down to the beach where he is going to sit on his bech towel and soak up some sun for a few hours.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 08:01:25 PM »
Infernal consumed a block of cheese. "This cheese is outstanding, I only wish I had more" he muttered before falling asleep on a pile of rusty canned small goods. "Oh no my spine"

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 08:09:43 PM »

Originally posted by: Dasmos

Never to wake again...
You never know, he may have a friend in Phoenix..
Right. The Phoenix tears..

"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 09:09:52 PM »

Originally posted by: vudu

Originally posted by: Pale
Pale glances out at the town voting booth and notices that a few votes have already been cast...

How is it that people are already willing to put another to death?

Normally I would point out that we're just picking people who screwed us over last game (or at least tried to).  But I won't do that because then you might vote for me.  

Well should certain people be killed right away, I think some people's positions of power may be exposed, since their grudges were already pronounced in a certain other thread

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Vendetta kills are pretty pointless...

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 02:05:03 AM »
I'm shivering with antici.........pation.

..wait, wrong movie.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 04:17:50 AM »
So, is wandering going to die today, or do I have to pay off one of the Mafias to kill him for me?  If wandering lives, then $1 to the godfather of whichever mafia kills him.

I will have my revenge.  haha!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 04:47:32 AM »
Apparently the DA and Judge are being lazy....

LAZY!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2006, 04:50:49 AM »
rat gets up from his nap on the beach and realises its time to goto work. so he heads back to his house where he operates his online bussiness and sets out for a long day of answering emails and cheking his paypal account