Author Topic: Skylanders Giants Interview with Karthik Bala  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Penguin_Of_Thyme

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Skylanders Giants Interview with Karthik Bala
« on: October 05, 2012, 04:05:00 AM »

We discuss the Wii U version of Skylanders Giants with Karthik Bala.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/interview/32017/skylanders-giants-interview-with-karthik-bala

Watch the interview below.

Jared Rosenberg
Video Producer, Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Skylanders Giants Interview with Karthik Bala
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:33:26 AM »
Its interview by Mute.  Which is actually fine. Though you should have had a Thanks Bubble :P.

I didn't hear anything to make me wait over getting the PS3 version in October.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »
All it means is that Jared doesn't have to cut around me being tired and awkward.

I will totally double-dip on this, and I hate myself for doing that. I'm sticking to Wii for Giants, but the idea of HD and GamePad-only makes me so pumped. NWR's Josh Max might wind up with the Wii version of Giants around mid-November. :)
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:10:05 PM »
All it means is that Jared doesn't have to cut around me being tired and awkward.

I will totally double-dip on this, and I hate myself for doing that. I'm sticking to Wii for Giants, but the idea of HD and GamePad-only makes me so pumped. NWR's Josh Max might wind up with the Wii version of Giants around mid-November. :)
Since I got the PS3 versions this is less appealing to me since the version I've played is already in HD.

Still no Thank You Bubble.

Oh and technically your probably doing a Dipping Hat-Trick.  (Though we all know the 3DS version is different.)

More into the fold.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.