Author Topic: Episode 106: I Killed Him! Did I Just Win?  (Read 951 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 106: I Killed Him! Did I Just Win?
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »

In which we haven't gotten a chance to play Pokémon yet.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/35695

Howdy-ho ranger-roos! Connectivity is back once again and we're back with a vengeance. Well maybe not, but we definitely back again, and we're brining three segments plus a bonus with us this week. 

Firstly, Neal and Scott are back with TWIN: This Week in Nintendo. I think we should call them the TWIN Twins from now on. They go over all the releases and news that occurred over the last week. Unfortunately there wasn't much since publishers were wisely avoiding Pokémon's launch window.

Alex then briefly goes over a non-Nintendo game that you all might enjoy, before the crew gathers 'round to go over the games they've been playing over the last few weeks. 

Finally, if you're into shooting hookers, stick around for a phat bonus segment after the regular show, in which Alex and Danny spill their thoughts on Grant Theft Auto V. 

Don't forget to send us listener mail by clicking here. And please rate and review the show on iTunes!

Offline jarodea

• A man of the world, so suave and discrete, he trips over the women piled up at his feet
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 106: I Killed Him! Did I Just Win?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:23:16 PM »
I found the GTA V discussion interesting.  I'm a fan mainly of the 2D GTA's, yes we do exist (in however small numbers), but one of these days I'm going to try a 3D GTA.  As much as I think I would prefer the game style of the PS2 ones, I don't think I can go back to those graphics, presentation, and controls, so from everything I've heard it sounds like V is much more up my alley than IV.