Author Topic: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Final Round!  (Read 12881 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Round 4.
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »
"That's the spirit!" replied Khushrenada.

After retracting the roof, Mop it up then stood and took aim with the bazooka. Meanwhile, one of the CIA agents in the rear humvee looked back and saw her taking aim. "Holy crap!," he yelled out to warn the fellow agents in the vehicle with him, "They've got a Chevy SSR. There's no way we can stop that!" All the agents turned in panic to confirm that this was the case. The humvee swerved back and forth as the agents became uncertain of what to do from fear eventually crashing into some parked vehicles. The agents then got out and began to scurry down a back alley path.

"Change of plans. Stay on those guys Mop it up while the rest of us continue after the pack," Khushrenada radioed.

"Roger!" Mop it up answered and she stopped her Chevy SSR and pursued after the agents.

"Alright. Who else we got? Insanolord, you still with us on that motorcycle?" asked Khushrenada.

"Affirmative," Insanolord replied.

"Then lets get you to race up to that humvee in front of us and plant one of the magnet bombs you've got on it. Can you do that?"

Insanolord radioed back with:

1. Relax. This choice is perfectly safe.
2. I'm just two days away from retirement!
3. Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.
4. Unlike everyone else, I'm the only one here who has their **** together.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2018, 02:04:04 PM »
Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
"That's the can-do spirit we expect from you," Khushrenada cynically replied.

Insanolord then revved up his motorcycle and started to catch up to the rear humvee. The CIA agents in it began firing their guns at Insanolord. He weaved and dodged to avoid the bullets but just couldn't get any closer to the vehicle. Finally, he decided just to throw the bomb. He reached back with all his might and tossed it but, at the high rate of speed and wind resistance and heavy weight of the bomb added with Insanolord's incredibly weak throwing strength, the bomb only forward a couple inches and then fell to the ground and rolled down a sewer drain. 15 people died from the resulting sewage back-up in what many scientists are describing as the worst way to go.

"Unbelievable. What is it with this guy and his constant sewer bombings," muttered Khushrenada. Forcing a cheerful voice, Khushrenada radioed back to Insanolord, "Great try there, buddy. Almost got him but I think we're going to try a different option. Why don't you head back to base, grab a juice box and wait for us there?"

"Woo-hoo! I call grape!" exclaimed Insanolord as he turned and raced back to base.

"Let's go with ShyGuy," Khushrenada decided, "ShyGuy, can you hear me? Have you still got your sights on the targets?"

ShyGuy was flying a Tiger Attack Helicopter above the action with his weapons fixed on the humvee units. "I do indeed. Do you want me to open fire?" ShyGuy asked.

"No. I want you to get a knife and parachute out of there and on down to the rear humvee unit landing on top of it and then get inside and take out all the agents with the knife," explained Khushrenada.

"......." ShyGuy answered in disbelief.

"Did you get all that? Can you handle that?" Khushrenada asked.

ShyGuy responded back with:

2. I'm just two days away from retirement!
3. Unlike everyone else, I'm the only one here who has their **** together.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2018, 12:55:02 AM »

Relax. This choice is perfectly safe.

Okay! I CAN DO THIS! TIME TO MAN UP!

I have no idea what I'm doing

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2018, 02:19:22 AM »
With the technical precision worthy of a Safe Words Expert, ShyGuy did a bellyflop out of the helicopter. At the last moment, he opened an umbrella from the Swiss Army knife he took with him as instructed which stopped his momentum and allowed him to safely crash through the sunroof of the humvee. Startled and amazed at the sudden intrusion, the CIA agents all quickly picked up their guns to shoot at ShyGuy who was now in the center of them all. Flipping out the knife part of the Swiss Army Knife quickly used it to deflect the bullets being shot at him and caused them to ricochet back into the hands of the CIA agents thus knocking the guns out of their hands and disarming them. Unfortunately, the last bullet ended up breaking the knife in half.

The CIA agents laughed at ShyGuy. "What are you going to do with a broken knife?" they taunted. Well, it turns out a broken knife is still a sharp object and thus some stabbing was still initiated by ShyGuy. At one point, the remains of the knife broke off in one of the agent's bodies. So, ShyGuy then went to corkscrew mode. Eventually, that also broke off so then he went to bottle opener mode. That, too, eventually broke from the unorthodox uses he put it through. Finally, he turned to the magnifying glass and broke it in half so that he could use the jagged glass to continue the carnage. At long last and after 30 bloody minutes, ShyGuy radioed in to Khushrenada that his mission was complete and all the agents were subdued. Everyone involved agreed to never speak of the incident again.

There was now just one humvee left which was good since Khushrenada's limousine was getting very low on fuel. With the humvee getting very close to an airport with a plane waiting for the agents to arrive and take-off, Khushrenada radioed ahead to the agent he had sent ahead for this situation.

"Steefosaurus, it is now up to you," Khushrenada said, "The humvee is turning on to the airport road. Are you and your tank ready?"

Steefosaurus took a moment to exhale and steady his nerves. He then started operating the tank, pulling it out from behind some bushes he was using to camouflage, and began it driving it down the road towards the oncoming humvee which started to open fire on him in a game of extreme chicken. With a yell, Steefosaurus answered back:

1. I'm just two days away from retirement!
2. Unlike everyone else, I'm the only one here who has their **** together.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2018, 03:24:17 PM »
Is my tank ready? Am I camouflaged in the bushes? As a life-long pacifist I will surely not become part of violent operations this late in the game - after all, I didn't sign up for this, I'm just two days away from retirement!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2018, 09:50:05 PM »
"In fact, screw it all! I'm retiring now!" Steefosaurus added. Then he took out a grenade, pulled the pin and dropped it onto the floor of the tank while hurrying to exit the hatch. However, as he went out through the manhole, a belt loop from his jeans got stuck in a lever. The unexpected resistance halted his forward momentum and he fell back down into the tank knocking his head on the metal hatch rendering himself unconscious. The grenade then exploded taking out Steefosaurus and the tank.

"Ugh. What a shame," Khushrenada lamented, "You know, he was actually 4 days past retirement. He had calculated it wrong and no one wanted to tell him in order to get a few more days work from him. Still, how are we going to stop that last humvee now?"

"Unlike everyone else, I'm the only one here who has their **** together!" a voice suddenly shouted through the radio system.

"Who said that?" asked Khushrenada.

It was Stratos! From behind the flaming wreckage of the tank, another Chevy SSR burst forward (This one in purple!) heading straight on the path of the oncoming humvee.

"They've got two Chevy SSRs?!?" the CIA agents yelled in dismay, "We're boned!"

Indeed they were. Stratos just drove the Chevy SSR head on into the CIA humvee. At the point of impact, he shattered his windshield by shooting it out with a machine gun he had armed himself with just before the collision. Not wearing a seatbelt caused him to be launched forward through the space the windshield had just occupied. As he flew through the air towards the humvee, he then used the machine gun to shatter its windshield. As he then soared through the interior of the humvee, he shot all the agents in it as he flew by them towards the rear window which he then also shot and destroyed allowing him to pass through that barrier unharmed. As he soared away from the humvee, he looked ahead and saw a lot of oncoming traffic from vehicles which had now slowed down or parked because of the collision he had with the humvee. He then shot through and shattered many windshields and rear windows on his journey through this traffic. After getting past the wave of vehicles, there was now a building in his path. Fortunately and as he planned it, the building was a mattress store and he was headed straight for the store front window. Of course, he shot that glass to pieces as well and then came down for a landing bouncing across nine different mattress before coming to a complete stop. Getting up from the last display mattress, he dusted himself off and headed for the exit but also turned to the nearby salesgirl, who had watched his entire entrance in shock and dismay, and said, "Well, you've definitely got some comfortable mattress here but I think I'm going to have to sleep on it first before choosing one."

However, the salesgirl didn't like that response and told security to stop him. Just as Stratos got to the entrance, two large men grabbed his arms and then began to beat him to a pulp. You just don't mess with mattress stores.

Meanwhile, Khushrenada pulled up to the wreckage of the last humvee and grabbed the flash drive the CIA had stolen from them with the information on the Deity source that him and the team had been trying to get for half this movie adventure game(?).

TL;DR - Steef beefed it thereby launching Stratos into the Final Four. This means ShyGuy will be selecting the next bomb word.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 14: Famous Last Words 2. Round 5.
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »
Normally, I'll do a big write-up about the Final Four (and this is quite the battle hardened list of players to make it to a Final Four) but I've been doing something different by writing more of a story / epic yawn this game (which I've immediately come to regret [If it drags me down in Mafia hosting, why did I think it would be a good idea in Safe Words hosting?]) so I'm just going to list some various stats and points of interest about the Final Four in this game.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2018, 10:26:44 PM »
Stratos

- Has the number 2 ranking on the all-time Safe Words Points Leaderboard. Win or lose, he can not move from this spot. He can not overtake ShyGuy at Number 1 nor can anybody below him surpass his point total.

- Was the first one eliminated last game (Safe Words 13) so this is a bit of a comeback for him.

- This makes his 6th appearance in a Safe Words Final Four. He also made it to this level in Games 3, 5, 8, 9, and 10.

- Despite making it to the Final Four in five of the past thirteen games and being number two on the all-time points leaderboard, he has never won a game of Safe Words. He has twice made it to the final round and lost making the #2 position the highest he has ever place in a Safe Words game.

- Although he had made it to three consecutive Final Four finishes in games 8-10 in which he made it to the final round in both games 8 and 10, this is his first return to the Final Four since that high finishing period.

- He has been in a Final Four with Mop it up twice before. The first time was Game 8. Mop it up placed first and he placed second. The second time was Game 10. In that game, Mop it up placed third but he again finished second.

- He has been in a Final Four with Insanolord once before in Game 5. In that game, he placed third while Insanolord placed fourth.

- He has been in a Final Four with ShyGuy twice before. The first time was Game 5. ShyGuy placed first and he placed third. The second time was Game 8. In that game, ShyGuy placed third but he finished in second.

- He has controlled the bomb word selection once this game which was round 4 resulting in the elimination of Steefosaurus.

- He has been involved in two 50/50 selections in this game already. The first was in Round 3 in which he had to select the Safe Word which he successfully accomplished resulting in BeautifulShy's self-elimination and the other occurrence was in the round we just completed (Round 4) but this time he was the one hoping to not be self-eliminated and was saved when Steefosaurus made the wrong 50/50 choice.

- With Stratos history of twice losing in the Final Round, (matching the record of Unclebob for most Final Round losses) will the recent success he's had in back-to-back 50/50 situations finally pay off if he makes it to the Final Round or will it just be more set-up for another tragi-comic punchline?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2018, 11:28:42 PM »
Mop it up

- Has the number 5 ranking on the all-time Safe Words Points Leaderboard. Win or lose, she can not move from this spot. He can not overtake nickmitch at Number 4 nor can anybody below her surpass her point total.

- However, that point total is slightly misleading because Mop it up has twice hosted a Safe Words game. Had she been a player for those two games she hosted then most likely she would already be in one of the top four spots on the all-time point leaderboard.*

- She was the second player eliminated last game (Safe Words 13) so I guess you could say this is a bit of a bounce back for her was well.

- This makes her 5th appearance in a Safe Words Final Four. She also made it to this level in Games  6, 8, 10, and 11. Even numbered games do seem to be a better opportunity for her.

- In addition to being the only player to host two Safe Word games (besides yours truly who's hosting their 9th [and 1/2 {see Safe Words 6}] game), Mop it up has also won a game of Safe Words before. It was Game 8. She is currently seeking her second win at this game.

- She has made it to the Final Round twice before. She lost in Safe Words 6 but won it in Safe Words 8.

- After she won in Safe Words 8, she hosted Safe Words 9 and then played again in Safe Words 10 where she made it to third place. By removing Safe Words 9, she technically went played and lasted through 18 consecutive rounds of Safe Words before being eliminated in her 19th round. That consecutive streak ties her for second with Lucario and TOPHATANT123 who also have had an 18 round success streak. (The player with the longest streak is Triforce Hermit who went 19 rounds before being eliminated in his 20th round of consecutive play.)

- She has been in a Final Four with Insanolord once before in Game 6. In that game, she placed second while Insanolord placed fourth.

- She has been in a Final Four with ShyGuy twice before. The first time was Game 8. ShyGuy placed third and she placed first winning the game. The second time was Game 11. In that game, ShyGuy placed third again but she finished in fourth.

- She has been in a Final Four with Stratos twice before. The first time was Game 8. Stratos placed second but she placed first and won. The second time was Game 10. In that game, Stratos placed second but she finished in third.

- She has controlled the bomb word once this game. It was in Round 1 and led to the elimination of Lucario who selected her choice.

- I haven't really got much of an intriguing story line to play out with Mop it up this game aside from the fact that she's the lone female standing in this Final Four or that she's tied 1-1 against ShyGuy and Stratos in placing above them in Final Four situations and is 1-0 against Insanolord so this might be a bit of a tiebreaker in the match-ups against the first two at this level.

*(Of course, as the creator of Safe Words, I've always said that the host shouldn't really get punished for not being able to play in order to provide everyone a chance to even participate and earn points in the first place and so therefore should automatically get 100 points for doing so. Going by this rule, then I would be the number 1 leader on the All-Time Points board but that would make Mop it up number 2 and that sounds about right to me. I've never enacted this position officially though because then the distance between me and the rest of the field of players would be too great so it creates better artificial drama by not showing the true rankings.)

So much for keeping these final four write-ups short. Curse my online verbosity!!!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »
Insanolord

- Has never won this game. LOL!

- Has been eliminated in the first round of three Safe Words games (Game 4, 8 and 9) which is the most by any player (although Lucario has now tied this record by being eliminated in the first round this game but Lucario's also won two game so....). He's the only player to be eliminated in the first round in two consecutive Safe Words games.

- He was also the second player eliminated in Game 10 and the third player eliminated in Game 3 and Game 13.

- Sucks.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2018, 12:24:50 AM »
As funny as it might be to leave Insanolord's write-up as is, there are some other points to make about him that aren't completely negative so here's the rest.

- As mentioned, like Stratos, Insanolord has yet to win a Safe Words game. However, at this point, no matter how he may end up finishing in this game, Insanolord will end up taking the number 3 spot on the all-time Safe Words Points Leaderboard passing over nickmitch who was holding on to it entering this game.

- This makes his 5th appearance in a Safe Words Final Four. He also made it to this level in Games 2, 5, 6 and 7. Yes, like Stratos, he also had a three game consecutive Final Four appearance streak.  Like Stratos, this is his first time back in the Final Four since that streak ended (although his time to return to this level has taken a bit longer than Stratos return journey so way to persevere).

- He has only made it to the Final Round once before thereby coming dangerously close to winning this whole thing in Safe Words 7. He lost in that round to Nuclearspeed. That ended up being Nuclearspeed's second time winning a Safe Words game and he became the first player to do so. Since then, Lucario and ShyGuy have also tied Nuclearspeed for most Safe Words wins at two each. Nuclearspeed would promptly vanish from these forums after the win after making only one other post in Talkback for Miitomo a couple months later. Did Insanolord track him down and kill him for preventing his best chance at a victory so far? There's no evidence I can find to say he didn't.....

- He has been in a Final Four with ShyGuy twice before. The first time was Game 5. ShyGuy placed first and he placed fourth. The second time was Game 7. In that game, ShyGuy placed fourth but he finished in second.

- He has been in a Final Four with Stratos once before in Game 5. In that game, Stratos placed third while Insanolord placed fourth.

- He has been in a Final Four with Mop it up once before in Game 6. In that game, Mop it up placed second while Insanolord placed fourth.

- He is the only player in the Final Four to have not had control of the Bomb Word selection yet in this game.

- If he wins, I'm deleting this whole game off these forums and it never happened. Safe Words ended at Game 13 and anyone who says otherwise is getting banned. Plus, it means that Lucario can't have been eliminated in the first round for the third time so Insanolord gets to keep that record for himself alone still. Don't make me regret doing another Safe Words game you remaining players!

- Last week, I was elected King of the Winos and it's just burning him up inside. The only thing that's kept me going is the knowledge I'd come back to this Safe Words game after putting it on pause to play it out and see another Insanolord defeat. Don't let him crush me more than I've already been.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 06:56:46 PM by King of the Winos »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2018, 12:25:53 AM »
Taking a break now. We'll get to our last contestant, the current King of Safe Words aka ShyGuy in a bit.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2018, 01:10:55 PM »
Oh I get it, you want me to lose to make your story writing easier. Harrumph! I see how it is! Maybe I should help you out with that...

Since there were less players to begin with then the final four is less special this time. I mean, this is half the players!

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »
Aww shucks!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »
Just hoping this will be my Cinderella Man story.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2018, 06:23:16 PM »
Oh I get it, you want me to lose to make your story writing easier. Harrumph! I see how it is! Maybe I should help you out with that...

I'm just saying I consider you scum compared to Krusty. Sorry you can't be the most exciting player in the Final Four each time you make it but there have been occasions where you have been. It's just that in this particular Final Four, you've got longtime bridesmaid Stratos in position to try and get his first win, longtime punching bag Insanolord with an actual chance to win which has taken him another seven games to get to this point and they're both 2 and 3 respectively on the all-time list without a win which is impressive and crazy. ShyGuy is going for his 3rd win which would put him alone at the top of most Safe Words wins. If you win, it will be your second win which is impressive considering you've played less because you've hosted twice but it also means a 4-way tie at the top of most Safe Words wins as you join Nuclearspeed, Lucario and ShyGuy. You'll still add to the ongoing lore and history of Safe Words with a win and if we continue playing this game but, at this moment, your narrative journey doesn't quite have the stakes as the other three players. Which is probably why you'll win.

Since there were less players to begin with then the final four is less special this time. I mean, this is half the players!

Eight is what we had last game. Seems to be the current average. What can I do? Forum participation continues to trend down a bit. Maybe if some people (Stratos, Steefosaurus) choose their selections faster without needing constant reminders then maybe the game wouldn't feel so long which may turn some people off after awhile but at the the same time it was always designed to be a more casual game. So, you tell me how to increase players without always resorting to pm begging.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2018, 06:56:18 PM »
ShyGuy

- As mentioned before, he currently sits at the number one spot on the all-time Safe Words Points Leaderboard. Win or lose, he can not move from this spot thanks to making it to another Safe Words Final Four.

- This marks ShyGuy's 7th appearance in a Safe Words Final Four situation. That means that in all the Safe Words games played so far, ShyGuy has been able to make it this point in 50% of them. No one else has made as many Final Four appearances as ShyGuy to date. Stratos is the second closest now at 6 with this game.

- ShyGuy has won this game twice. He did it the first time in Safe Words 5 and finally got a second win just last game in Safe Words 13 when he defeated the Kong Collective after refusing to join in that forum fad. It tied ShyGuy with Nuclearspeed and Lucario for most Safe Words wins by a player at 2 each.

- This means that not only does ShyGuy have the possibility of winning his third game and thus have the number one rank of most Safe Words wins to himself, it also means that he has the opportunity to be the first player to ever win back-to-back Safe Words games.

- If you read Mop it up's write-up, you may have seen my mention of her record of lasting consecutive rounds in Safe Words and a couple others who matched or surpassed that. In all of those cases, those records came about because the player had won a game of Safe Words and then went deep to the end of their next Safe Words game after that win. However, all fell short of winning a second game in a row. ShyGuy, however, has an advantage that those players did not which is the fact that he's facing a smaller number of players. There were only 8 players in Safe Words 13 and there are only 8 in this game. Thus, he only needs to survive through 14 consecutive rounds of Safe Words to get the back-to-back win which is less than those other players survived and set records with and yet still fell short in winning two games in a row.

- He has made it to the Final Round twice and won both times making him undefeated in the Final Round. In Game 5, he defeated pokepal148 (to date, the only game pokepal148 has ever played) and in Game 13, he defeated Lucario who was undefeated in Final Rounds at that point and looking to become the first player to win three games. If ShyGuy makes it to the end, will he avoid the same fate he gave Lucario?

- He has been in a Final Four with Stratos twice before. In Game 5, Stratos placed third while ShyGuy won the game. In Game 8, Stratos placed second while ShyGuy placed third.

- He has been in a Final Four with Mop it up twice before. In Game 8, Mop it up placed first while ShyGuy ended up in third. In Game 11, Mop it up placed fourth while ShyGuy again placed third.

- He has been in a Final Four with Insanolord twice before. In Game 5, Insanolord placed fourth while ShyGuy won the game. In Game 7, Insanolord placed second while ShyGuy placed fourth.

- He controls the Bomb Word for this first time this game and has selected it for the upcoming Round 5 about to begin which might put him in a good spot to get through these next couple rounds and to the end.

- Can he pull off the win and set a couple new Safe Words records to further add to his Safe Words crown?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2018, 07:10:22 PM »
Last Couple Thoughts About This Game's Final Four

- Again, if it hasn't been clear, we are just about seeing the top four players on the all-time point leaderboard facing each other here. ShyGuy, Stratos and Insanolord are 1, 2 and 3 respectively while Mop it up is 5th but she's very close to the number 4 total in nickmitch and if she has played one more game like him (nickmitch has played 13, Mop it up has played 12) then there's a very good possibility Mop it up would already be in the number 4 spot.

- This is only the third time that all players in the Final Four have played or been involved in every Safe Words game so far. ShyGuy, Stratos and Insanolord have now played all 14 games and Mop it up has played in 12 and hosted the other two which prevented her from playing in them. The only other times such a Final Four has occurred is Game 1 (which is more a technicality since everyone involved had played 100% of all the Safe Games by default) and Safe Words 8 which had a Final Four of Mop it up, Stratos, ShyGuy and Soren (who had still been a regular player at that point). In that game, Mop it up was the winner. Is that precursor for how things will shake out in this game?

- Finally, in another odd twist, you may not have caught this but in the last game, Safe Words 13, ShyGuy won that game while Stratos, Mop it up and Insanolord were the 1st, 2nd and 3rd players eliminated respectively in that game. While ShyGuy has now made back-to-back Final Four appearances and currently remains undefeated, the road to back-to-back wins has him facing off against the bottom three from last game. Does this mean that ShyGuy's competition is going to be weaker this game? Or will he playing the role of the heavy favorite that these Cinderella/rebound type runs that the other players are having must overcome to get their victory?

We're about to find out.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2018, 07:48:18 PM »
Mission Round 5

"Alright crew. We've got a picture of Diety and, thanks to our hacker friend aka captive, we've got a location to meet him. We've set it up at the Mall of America at the entrance to the Lego Imagination Center. We're flying out there and then getting you set-up to watch my back during the meet and make sure tries to grab him away from us either. Let's roll!

5 Hours Later

Khushrenada is sitting at the food court, eating some slices of pizza for Sbarro's. He checks his watch and radios in with Stratos. "Do you have eyes on the target yet?", he asks.

"Negative," replies Stratos, "I just did another casual walk by and no sign yet of our man."

"Roger. Stay in position," said Khushrenada.

Stratos continued walking back to the bench he had been sitting and positioned at before only to have a security guard approach him.

"Excuse me, sir, but may I ask what you are doing here?" the guard asked.

"I'm just waiting for a friend," Stratos answered tensely.

"Well, we've had some reports by staff that you keep pacing and hanging around the Lego Imagination Center and they're getting concerned for the safety of the children," the guard explained, "I want to give me some contact information on who you are and who you're waiting for so I can verify your story."

"Aw geez, Lose this guy, will you?" Khushrenada radioed in to Stratos earpeice.

"Now will you come with me for a moment?" asked the guard.

Stratos sighed and said:

2. Time to do the "I'm gonna win" dance and mock my opponents.
3. Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.
4. Unlike everyone else, I'm the only one here who has their **** together.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2018, 10:21:11 PM »
Well maybe I don't want to win your silly game, especially not like this! Did you ever think of that?!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2018, 11:04:03 PM »
If you're trying to lose then you are doing a poor job of it.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2018, 01:32:21 AM »
Relax. This choice is perfectly safe.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2018, 02:53:54 AM »
Then Stratos took out a needle from his pocket and swiftly injected its knockout formula contents into the neck of the security guard. As the guard fell unconscious, Stratos moved the body to the nearby bench.

"What should I do?" he asked.

"Actually. This could be a good thing. Take the guard away to a secluded spot and put on his uniform. Then you can use that to patrol the area a bit more without attracting more suspicion," Khushrenada instructed.

"Roger," answered Stratos who then began implementing that plan.

"In the meantime, let's get Mop it up to the area," Khushrenada ordered.

Mop it up was posing as a janitor. She took a cleaning cart with her close to the entrance. When no one was looking, she tossed a cup of soda on the floor and then she began to... that's right!... mop it up.

"No sign of the target yet," she radioed in while working.

"Roger. Hold position," Khushrenada replied.

Suddenly, a young sales lady came up to Mop it up. "Oh, good! I'm at the Hollister Co. and we've been trying to get someone from the cleaning staff over to our store for the past 20 minutes. Someone puked in the store and the smell is terribly overwhelming. It's driving customers out of the store and making all of us employees nauseous. We need you to come right now and remove it," the sales lady explained.

"Hold position, hold position," Khushrenada urgently radioed to Mop it up.

"Will you please please please please please please come right now and take care of this?" the sales lady begged which started drawing the attention of other shoppers.

Mop it up answered with:

1. Time to do the "I'm gonna win" dance and mock my opponents.
2. Please don't let this choice end in yet another shameful defeat for me.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
Here, let me make things easier by choosing the bomb.