Author Topic: Help! Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution doesn't work  (Read 1429 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
Help! Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution doesn't work
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:24:28 PM »
When I put the game in, a screen comes up that describes the controller options and says "press A to continue". I press A...and nothing happens. I returned the game and got a replacement, but the replacement has the same problem.

Anybody know what's going on? If not, what should my next step be? I already tried contacting D3Publisher's customer support, but I didn't get an answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:30:46 PM by Wandering »
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
Hmm this may be completely unrelated but... I sometimes have a similar problem when I am playing a VC game with my Wavebird and I don't turn it on prior to launching the VC game. The result is the same, in that I can't proceed and have to return to the Wii menu and switch the wavebird on first. Have you tried Naruto with a GC control?
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »
I tried starting the game with a GC controller and it worked. So the game requires you to use a last-gen controller - a last-gen controller that isn't made anymore and alot of Wii owners don't have - and the game completely fails to inform you of this. Hrm.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 03:08:41 AM »
Once you're in the game can you switch to Wii controls? Surely it isn't GC controller only. (Although I play GNT4 with a GC control so I wouldn't be too fussed).
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”