Author Topic: EA Sports Active: Blog 8  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
EA Sports Active: Blog 8
« on: May 29, 2009, 07:03:42 PM »
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blogArt.cfm?artid=18589

No, you didn't miss the blog for Day 7. I did work out yesterday, burning a whopping 165 calories, but a marathon recording session for Radio Free Nintendo left me no time to write about the day's workout.    

In today's session, I burned 152 calories (reduced from the suggested plan because I opted out of the jumping activities – again, in deference to my neighbors downstairs). The latest workout began with a goofy dancing mini-game that was so easy, I aced it despite not being able to hear the music (was listening to a podcast instead). Honestly, today's sequence felt easier and quicker than ever before, so I was surprised that the calorie count was consistent. Maybe it means I'm in better shape than a week ago, so these activities don't hit me as hard.    

As E3 draws very near, my Active challenge is almost over now. There will be a full blog post on Saturday night, after my last workout. I will weigh in Sunday morning to get my final pre-E3 weight loss, and I'll try to post one last, brief note with that update and some overall thoughts before I head out to the airport.    

Cumulative Weight Loss: 3.3 lbs

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!