Author Topic: Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers!  (Read 19425 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers! Khushrenada Rules!
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2007, 06:16:09 AM »
Whoa! The game will end today. Wow. It's like I'm losing a part of myself. At first, you can't wait for it to end but then when it does, you realize how much you'll miss it. But then you realize that you haven't been playing for almost 2 weeks and it doesn't matter that much anymore.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers! Khushrenada Rules!
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
I know, this game has gone on for what seems like forever. Especially with the supersized day 13.

Longest Mafia game ever, bigger than Fzero? But yeah I feel sorry for those on the sidelines watching us bumble and fumble around like hippos on an ice skating rink. It ends today!  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
so its over now and the townies won right?
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »
yeah.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2007, 04:50:23 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
Anyways, I remarked to him that I felt this game was really between two people, Kairon and the hidden mafia member. You two are the titans of this game. You were instrumental in eliminating 3 mob members and it was a cat and mouse game between you and the last mafia member as the mafia member had to avoid your suspicons and hit a few other people they thought were closer to finding out their identity. And then there was that missed hit which might have gone to you and gave you a couple of days. The problem was, I knew that if the mafia member escaped the vote, you would be the number one hit. And so, these last two days have been the clash of the titans of this game but you have been bested. I still salute you though.

Actually Khush, I wasn't a titan at all. I was a computer. The mafia members (and townie) I caught were only caught because their voting records stood out. As such, I was nowhere near a threat to the last mafia member after stabby had been voted out. I was useless, didn't know who to vote for, didn't know where any suspicions lay, and was out of my depth.

Once I'd exhausted the analytical methods of rooting out mafia, I was a spent shell and a deadweight really. Thank goodness that someone with real intuition and who was really paying attention to the sublayers rose up as soon as I spontaneously combusted.

And for the record, I stand by my rule-based outbursts. Countless times the townies could have claimed victory if not for the one-sided judgement calls of the REAL godkitten... Wandering!

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2007, 06:18:12 AM »
Guys, I wasn't even playing (though I was watching when I had a second), and I can't believe 18 days wasn't even on your watch list. What kind of townie votes to rest like every frickin' day???
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)