Author Topic: NoE's stupidly generous 3DS promotion - Register three games and get one free  (Read 3370 times)

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
I just saw this on the Nintendo UK website.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many great games available for Nintendo 3DS right now, you might be finding it hard to decide which one to get next. But don't worry! With our new So Many Games! promotion on a select range of top Nintendo 3DS titles, you'll be able to choose a Download Version of your most-wanted game absolutely free!
Getting your free Download Version couldn't be simpler: when you purchase three Nintendo 3DS games from a list of eight top titles and register them with your Club Nintendo account, you'll be eligible to choose a fourth game from the list and download it from Nintendo eShop for free. Grab your free Download Version and you can enjoy even more great gaming on Nintendo 3DS for less!
With eight great titles available in the promotion, the only hard part is deciding which one to get for free! For more information on how to claim and the promotion itself, please check out the How To Claim and Terms & Conditions sections of this promotional page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it seems as long as you register three of the following games you can pick a fourth one to download for free.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:25:06 AM by Pixelated Pixies »
Gouge away.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Nice deal...

I already have Luigi's Mansion 2 shipped to me, and will definitely get DKC Returns.

So basically if i pick one other game i get another. Hmm, what should i pick...
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
    • View Profile
I'm in a similar position. I have Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem. I'm tempted to buy Monster Hunter just so that I can get a code for Animal Crossing. What's preventing me from doing that, however, is that I don't particularly want either game, lol.
Gouge away.

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
    • View Profile
On that note, which generous soul wants to give me a code for one of these games so that I can get a free game?  ;D
Gouge away.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Eh, only two of those games are worth the time they take to play
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
I'd be 2/3 of the way there, and was planning on buying DKCR3D. Oh well, NOA's loss.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline AnGer

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
So this means I need to get Fire Emblem and DKCR 3D before June 30th to get a free copy of Monster Hunter or Luigi's Mansion. Nintendo, Nintendo, why are you doing this to me...

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Such a great promotion with a lineup containing all good to great games. I wish NOA would bring this over as well as the black 3DS XL (c'mon man, EVERYONE has it except NA and I know it's gotta show up sometime).
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
Such a great promotion with a lineup containing all good to great games. I wish NOA would bring this over as well as the black 3DS XL (c'mon man, EVERYONE has it except NA and I know it's gotta show up sometime).
I want the all white XL that Japan has. I'll bite once that one's released here.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Nice deal. Did NoE do the one where you get a free game by registering a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion 2 or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon? If not, perhaps this is what they are doing instead.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
They did that promo better - if you bought an XL between launch and December 31/12 and registered it, you got a game free. It was the same list as NA got, except they got New Style Boutique/Style Savvy instead of StarFox.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Did NoE do the one where you get a free game by registering a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion 2 or Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?
We had one where you register just 3DS XL and a get a free game back in 2012 ;p
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks